Big Brother 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve said before but Im sure Chanelle‘s first language is Welsh. My first language is also Welsh and being on live TV I would be slow.

Reactions: 4
Right I’ve said before but Im sure Chanelle‘s first language is Welsh. My first language is also Welsh and being on live TV I would be slow.
Glyn’s was as well and he really struggled in the beginning, but his English got quicker as the series went on

Reactions: 7
Yinrun .. said in a gormless voice… I’m not very good at English.. Fake Yinrun singing the feckin Llama song ..
... probably bc matty had *just* taught her it? christ when you're not misspelling her name you think she's an MI5 agent or something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.