Big Brother 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chanelle is so bloody gormless and boring. Not a great choice for live TV.

Reactions: 24
All I heard was 'Trish for the win' and 'Get Jenkin out.' Didn't hear anything about Jordan.

Doesn't seem like they'll be addressing the Trish situation on L&L.
Thanks, it’s just that someone in the audience mentioned it and I wondered if I’d missed anything. I actually don’t think Jordan knows what he’s doing himself, he’s just going from moment to moment, it’s very calculated.

Oh .. it’s “the amazing Chanelle tonight “.. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Chanelle needs to learn to use her words. You can't stay silent for 2 minutes on tv while you try and get a sentence together

Reactions: 19
There's definitely been a vibe shift in the house - it's like they've let all the tension out. I agree with others probably the best episode of the series. Hopefully not too little too late.

Reactions: 16
lmao bleeping liar they're harmonious now cos the ringleader of each group is gone

Reactions: 12
To be fair, she’s used to dealing with patients with their mouths wide open and unable to talk so guess she’s not able to practice conversational skills on a daily basis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao that shot of the guest's WTF face trying to listen to Chanelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did no one brief her that it's live tv and you need to answer the questions quickly, not just sit there mouth open saying nothing?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.