Big Brother 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahahahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣

I love Giles and Mary but that's hilarious!! Also get Jordan and Henry on gogglebox please :)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh
My
GOD!! Take her off and just replace her with the first person you can grab in the street, they‘ll 100% be more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread 🫧

Reactions: 4
Shitelle’s voice is like fingernails down a blackboard for me, she could send you into a coma just by talking 😴 Even the panel are looking at her like 😏

Reactions: 5
I want Olivia in there listening to what they say about her. Bet some of it isn't pleasant. And she'd kick OFF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's way too late to do the secret room task

I don't believe Jordan is being real with Henry and I really feel sorry for him as he's clearly very naive about life and inexperienced.

He's going to get his heart stamped on 🥺

We've been out for a second visit to see our Sprocker fur son that we are bringing home early next month! 🤗

Can't think of a much better way to spend a Sunday evening than with a load of puppies that are all so full of life!! 😍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.