Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fecking WiFi decided to drop just as Jenkin was about to nominate (watching it on app). Could someone tell me who Trish nominated please? WiFi came back on just as she was leaving diary room

Trish is very right to ask "Where's my grace" and "they'll call be aggressive", but I know the Facebook mums will call her reaction OTT

The same Facebook mums who probably sit in Diversity training and roll their eyes because they feel the world is "too woke"
She's massively under reacted to everything because she knows what narrative will be pushes on her. But it's happening anyway. I really hope she has close friends and family to shower her with love when she gets out

Reactions: 9
Fecking WiFi decided to drop just as Jenkin was about to nominate (watching it on app). Could someone tell me who Trish nominated please? WiFi came back on just as she was leaving diary room
He tried to make amends and Trish didn't accept his bs and feels he's being punished for something he hasn't done 🤣🤣

YES YINRUN! I just wish these people would actually say this out loud and stand up for Trish

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell they are all so two faced aren't they? Isn't marry friendly with Olivia now and now yinrun nominating noky

Trish is very right to ask "Where's my grace" and "they'll call be aggressive", but I know the Facebook mums will call her reaction OTT

The same Facebook mums who probably sit in Diversity training and roll their eyes because they feel the world is "too woke"
I hate those mouthy Karen’s on FB.

Oooft I kinda love Yinrun nominating Noky. It's a very valid reason. She does let Trish fight her battles

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.