Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He apparently talked about nominations last night so probably part of the punishment? No use for prisons when you can put them up for eviction
Ohhh of thats why he's been nominated, then at least one of his vile bitter conversations has been read out by big brother. Seems though Jenkins group are acting as if they run the house now, the other group look deflated tonight

Reactions: 7
He apparently talked about nominations last night so probably part of the punishment? No use for prisons when you can put them up for eviction
Tom should be up too 😭 😭 😭

Did they do The hunger games challenge today? because the ad said coming sunday so I assume that means they would film it today, maybe something to do with that

Reactions: 4
Trish to Henry: 'Are you good?'
Henry: Nods. 'Other than being tortured all day.'

He tells Trish he's 'resetting'.

Trish is now comforting Henry.

Reactions: 1
Oh Jordan just said 'that shitstorm earlier' and someone replied 'I wasn't expecting anything... then cut straight to birdsong and stock images

Reactions: 2
someone replied 'I wasn't expecting anything...
I think it was Jenkin?

Makes sense - if he's been punished for discussing nominations it's a bit weird he gets a birthday party in the evening

Noky has made Spaghetti and Meatballs for dinner.

Jordan moved Henry's things from his bed? Sounds like J has put H through it today!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.