Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
She's never addressed it because I assume she knows that people would notice that it contradicts things she's previously said.
You're right. And also because she lies and lies with whatever seems like a lying lil hard done by victim.

Reactions: 4

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Didn’t he dump Bex for the new gf? 😭 Get some self-esteem please
And he told Bex to fuck off when she called him on a Friday night to get a mouse out of her kitchen 😂
She no doubt got the cats from him to have a constant pretext to contact him.

Traazers

VIP Member
Just had a look at her hair, it does look better but I wish she'd bloody dye it, I can identify exactly the colour product she's used and let fade and it looks so gross. Pleased the filter beard of freckles hasn't been eradicated though lol

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Stupid question - but why can't she look for a volunteer post that doesn't involve 'manual labour'?
I imagine her present manager would give her a good reference.
It does seem strange that the placement she is in can't find her a less strenuous and physical role :unsure:

She really knows nothing about cats. You can’t just treat them like dogs…
I am going to unusually defend her here and I assumed the same could be done 😂 We have old crispydog, who sleeps in the bedroom but only after he was about 5 and I was convinced he'd also be happy downstairs sometimes when his pal stayed over for dogsitting every few months. Old Harold is a cat man and maintains that you can keep the feline terrorists out of the bedroom and not waking you up at 5am but now I'm wondering if he's bullshitting me as he's desperate for a cat post crispydog 😂

Poor Old Harold. He is not getting a crispycat if that's the case as sleep is sacred here. Happy for them to meander in. Not happy to be pawed at 5am.

ETA I have just read her thing about kittens knocking glasses over and can confirm that OH will be welcoming his new crispyDOG in years to come.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've been ignoring her for a while because honestly, she winds me up. Thought I'd come back and see what she's up to, and of course she's the same old slimy leech...

• Haha

Beanz17

I find it very hard to believe that a husky who is barely walked and has to tolerate tantrums over a dildo drawer being left ajar (as yes, dugs do pick up on atmospheres) is anything like calm. Unless of course he's knackered as he gets a year's worth of exercise in his stays there and he's gubbed.
The poor pup’s probably just horrendously depressed, bless his heart

• Sad

Wooh

VIP Member
For the avoidance of doubt, I mean it's a warped view of connecting with people, and possibly the only real example of Bex and Ratty having an intellectual disability
---

Last edited:

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
After the festival she of course got a chest infection. So after this wedding there will no doubt be another ailment to prove how fragile and delicate she is.
She always does this when she's had a nice time for some reason.