Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she's this big, she's always mentioning going running, swimming and practicing yoga

It's a basic holiday pic but of course Bethany acts like it's the Mona Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel so conflicted about Bethany's attitude. Like at what point does confidence become arrogance?

"I am genuinely good at it and am photogenic" :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting that she’s clearly posted a selfie there… she looks really different when someone else is behind the camera

Reactions: 4
I was wondering how long it would be before our good dude Bert started weight lifting and making a personality out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was wondering how long it would be before our good dude Bert started weight lifting and making a personality out of it.
Oh god, I’ve been dreading this day.

Also is she still making/ selling jewellery? I’ve not seen her post about it in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god, I’ve been dreading this day.

Also is she still making/ selling jewellery? I’ve not seen her post about it in a while.
She posted something recently about 'not having time to make earrings' when sharing a photo of someone wearing some of the godawful beige pumpkins she once made.

Like 'oh yes once in my life of frivolous titting around being rich that was something I titted about at too, I'd almost forgotten'

I think she
I think she went through a weightlifting phase back in the day too, I'm sure it's not a first time around thing for her 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.