Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
living the life of it though. Her overdraft must be shocking. But yeah, her not being well known is clear in that range because it’s proper market style tat (nothing wrong with markets but I was late nineties noughties girl and experienced the 5 lyrics dresses for a tenner type shops) it’s the really low rent misguided stuff. And everything has a bleeping hole in!
Abbie has a clothing range doesn't she? Fest girl or something like that. Its minging 🤢
They get to "front" these cheap clothing ranges but the clothes just look plain awful, snobby as that sounds. The amount of discounts they all do is daft. No profit can be made surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Abbie has a clothing range doesn't she? Fest girl or something like that. Its minging 🤢
They get to "front" these cheap clothing ranges but the clothes just look plain awful, snobby as that sounds. The amount of discounts they all do is daft. No profit can be made surely?
There can’t be. I’m no eco warrior, or a handmade clothing only person, but it seems like everyone on earth has a clothing brand- how many new mums start doing the organic baby grow crap, the market is saturated and I just think what happens to the stuff that doesn’t sell.
I mean, baby clothes will always flog, John Lewis or somewhere will buy the over stock, and stick a posh ‘new’ brand label in and flog it to middle class women. But these dresses will never sell, so they just become landfill surely. I mean, who wants a flame print skirt that’s two inches long, slit all down the sides and is missing half the waistband 🤷🏻‍♀️
So not only are these people getting into debt no doubt to order the stock, but they are just wasting resources for feck all. They can’t even burn the polyester crap 😂 it’s wasteful and all to keep the Range Rover lifestyle and not have a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs, she’s going on her own clothing channel to discuss mental health. Having full blown conversations with yourself isn’t healthy Beth lovey….. but joking aside, she’s posting like a guru. It’s dangerous, she’s barely posted anything about seeking support from professionals or the gp. A token tip to mind, thats that. Do people not realise there are support services for reason? I mean, yeah, things are crap and there’s waiting lists but they can assess the situation. My concern is that people really struggling will be missed, because of trying to take this advice tbh

Reactions: 3
Will Bethan literally duck off with “sign from the universe” “if I didn’t meditate” duck the duck off. It’s so bleeping annoying

• Haha
Will Bethan literally duck off with “sign from the universe” “if I didn’t meditate” duck the duck off. It’s so bleeping annoying
I agree she thinks she’s some sort of spiritual guru 😂 she’s so embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
God don’t, and calling everyone Karens who disagrees with her. No love. People can have a view on you, there’s no need to be sexist, abusive or anything else just because people aren’t up your arse. She’s like a train crash with the fakery and tit clothes, I dislike her but I’m draw to it, especially when she just goes on about social media and not needing it only for work. No, you need the attention for your self esteem and that’s ok to admit too, just be honest!

Reactions: 4
Ok, I’ve officially hit block, so will follow here to see what madam is upto. I was howling last night. She was posting videos of what a good time they were having, and she looked completely on the edge tapping people to film them; they stopped dancing normally to twerk or what have you (apart from the one in the white shirt who was just like a toddler wanting to be noticed) but this seems to be her life, filming at the edge of minor events with no one of note just to film content. I feel sorry for her now rather than irritation, it’s just sad.

• Haha
She is an attention seeker she will do anything for attention. Queerbaiting . Mental health . Anything that will bring attention. You can slowly see her morphing into Chloe. The massive amount of face fillers . She will go onto the body next. I suspect she has already had a breast uplift. She is an absolute train wreck

Reactions: 6
Are her and Chloe not mates anymore or does anyone know what the story is
At the backend of last year they were filming a show together, since then they haven't been seen together or interacted over socials. Something could of happened during filming of that show/or afterwards or they simply could have just grown apart? Be interesting to see what has happened and if it's brought up on Geordie Shore

Reactions: 2
At the backend of last year they were filming a show together, since then they haven't been seen together or interacted over socials. Something could of happened during filming of that show/or afterwards or they simply could have just grown apart? Be interesting to see what has happened and if it's brought up on Geordie Shore
Yeah looks like they fell out in November

Reactions: 1