Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman does my head in. She edits her photos constantly to make her self skinny- it’s extremely obvious and when someone simply queries why her body is an odd shape she deletes the comment and goes on a mad one on her stories telling people to ‘f**k off with your negative comments.’

The thing is, she doesn’t need to be doing this! She isn’t overweight at all. She has 3 children, this is hardly setting a good example. The only good thing about her is that she doesn’t constantly plaster her kids faces all over instagram, like most insta mums do. But body positivity for young girls is definitely not her thing.

https://www.instagram.com/beth_bartram/

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Completely agree, I’m not sure what type of example she thinks she’s setting to her daughter. I cannot stand watching her stories, constantly touching her hair and putting on a fake voice. Her fake tan editing also needs some work. Her fake, ‘I love all my girls’ goes out the window when somebody asks her why she’s photoshopping her pics. She’s also now promoting skinny shakes which is laughable. 1) she has no weight to lose
2) she has her daughter holding and sipping them! Really????

She needs some standards. It’s a shame when these girls have a platform and use it just for money purposes. Yes we all have a living to make but I’d prefer to have a clear conscience .

Reactions: 4
her outfits for the ‘school run’ are also a disaster. Diaries of a fashion mum, I think not.

Reactions: 5
her outfits for the ‘school run’ are also a disaster. Diaries of a fashion mum, I think not.
Hahahahab absolutely no style, whatsoever. You can’t wear scruffy clothes with a pair of Balenciaga trainers and call yourself trendy. No originality at all.

Reactions: 7
She’s trashy. No class. Why turn up to the school gates in nothing but a T-shirt and call is fashion. If I was her child I would literally die of embarrassment. You can be fashionable and classy. She may be a nice person but her instagram page is a complete and utter joke

How old is she? I thought by looking at the photos shared on here that she was in her early 20's but I've just looked at her page and she's looks like she's pushing 40?

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow after this picture, so many people were commenting on the beautiful tan.....😳😳😳. The extreme close up underwear pics were another reason I could no longer follow the account. It's a shame because she has a nice 'rags to riches' story but the pictures are totally off putting now Screenshot_20190525_132307.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How old is she? I thought by looking at the photos shared on here that she was in her early 20's but I've just looked at her page and she's looks like she's pushing 40?
She’s 34 I think!

I had to unfollow after this picture, so many people were commenting on the beautiful tan.....😳😳😳. The extreme close up underwear pics were another reason I could no longer follow the account. It's a shame because she has a nice 'rags to riches' story but the pictures are totally off putting now View attachment 19211
Literally the worst tan I’ve ever seen!

She lives in the same town as me, it’s hilarious to see her posing round town taking her Instagram posts. Also, why does she never label anything AD/GIFTED??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She lives in the same town as me, it’s hilarious to see her posing round town taking her Instagram posts. Also, why does she never label anything AD/GIFTED??
I’d actually love to witness her posing around town! Hmmmm perhaps her stuff isn’t gifted..? I don’t follow her because she drives me mad, but does she tag brands in her posts..?

Reactions: 2
I’d actually love to witness her posing around town! Hmmmm perhaps her stuff isn’t gifted..? I don’t follow her because she drives me mad, but does she tag brands in her posts..?
She used to (when I followed) wear and promote a lot of clothes that came from her own on-line clothing business. I don't know the rules inside and out but if she is promoting her own clothing business by modeling the clothes I think she would still need to use #ad maybe #gift I'm not sure....

Reactions: 1
She used to (when I followed) wear and promote a lot of clothes that came from her own on-line clothing business. I don't know the rules inside and out but if she is promoting her own clothing business by modeling the clothes I think she would still need to use #ad maybe #gift I'm not sure....
No it’s the prints that she got sent and then has been given a discount code for her followers. This should definitely be labelled as a gift and an ad?!

I don’t follow her either, just pop in from time to time for a laugh 😂 She was getting slagged off a lot lately locally as there are a lot of people saying she hasn’t paid staff or refunded when people have returned clothing. I don’t know her personally but have heard loads of people talking about it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
You know I can believe this. Her and her husband GO IN on people when they disagree with a comment or whatever, they are a pair of bullies. She can have all the money in the world, I’d rather be basic than a full blown witch!

Crikey!! I found the full post on Facebook very easily. It was a shocking read!! Not just one lady but lots of previous staff, people that know them and customers who were having to resort to trading standards to get refunds back. Quite a pickle.

Just another example of somebody living the false Instagram lifestyle 😏

Reactions: 6
I heard a few times that people struggled to get a refund but I didn’t know just how evil she is to her staff and customers, the very people that allow her to live this lifestyle! Again, the fake personality and ‘love all my girls’ is all for the gram and for her own Gain. I’d like to see how brave she was without a computer screen and her husband acting as her own personal bodyguard. Shameful.

No it’s the prints that she got sent and then has been given a discount code for her followers. This should definitely be labelled as a gift and an ad?!
I've just had a look at the page and yes I see what you mean. Out of the last 15 posts (all tagging brands, #'ing brand slogans or providing discount codes), only 2 posts are labeled #ad #presstrip #gift.

I'll screen grab and pop on an online complaint form to ASA