Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
It's getting beyond a joke now.
She's making out like it's unusual to be the age of 38 and still interested in fashion and trends. Which is ludicrous!

Reactions: 5

90slove

100%! It won’t stop her posting pics in underwear with her tits shoved up to under her chin though
It's all just so so cringe. She literally married a minger who bulls up, lives in a nice town with mums who dress 'normally' and so thinks she is the star of the show. I actually feel bad for her. She lives in this weird reality where I honestly do think she thinks she's the bee knee's and nobody can touch her on it. The botox vid was sad. She is a pretty girl. Sad to think she goes to such lengths to keep up with the girls she copies on Instagram.

Loopylouvega

Omg so glad I’ve found a thread for this woman. Always popping up on my fyp and Jesus SO irritating.
goonf to have a read through the thread now but before I do does anyone know how old she is? I was just wondering because it’s not like she has tobang on about it constantly

• Haha

Thevoice

Hi all , just fallen across this. I knew Beth and Rick separately years ago.... really shocked how fake she has become.... he was always that way.

I saw her hubby literally on all fours one day in the park(I thought she was walking a third dog at first😂) Attempting to get a perfect angle for a photo shoot of her wearing very little. She could of made a few quid if she stood on a street corner!! I think her hubby is as vain as she is...very well suited!
I live near her also. I have friends with kids who go to school with her kids. These mums talk about her and it won’t be long before the kids pick up on things and say it to her kids...if they don’t already.

She does wear very little and she does have a lovely figure but she just thinks she’s something else. She thinks she’s a celeb and she’s loaded and that everyone is jealous of her. It wouldn’t be so bad if she wore her little skimpy outfits and just got on with it but it’s all the shit she spouts and advice she tries to give out. Just no! It’s cringe! Like the Tik Tok hype she’s jumped on like a pig in shit! My 12 year old niece is constantly on Tik Tok and she would literally die of embarrassment if I started doing videos as shit as Beth. She doesn’t even do a good job. She just looks like a knob. Not even lip syncing in time! Beth babe leave it to the kids 😚

I’ve seen her photo shoots in action 😂. Also heard people walk past and laugh or say who the fuck does she think she is. I was once on a walk with my kids in their buggy and my dog and she mid photo shoot having a hissy fit because she couldn’t get a decent photo. I actually felt sorry for her. The pressure she thinks she’s under to get a decent pic when no one is actually that interested in her. Her husbands in the wrong business he wants to be a photographer.

• Haha
No ☕?? To be honest she comes across so lovely ! Like her life is in order, her kids r well behaved shows she’s done a good job on them up to now, but I still love the goss girls haha
Lovely?! Haha! Haven’t you heard about how she treated her staff when she had Fearless? Apparently a right bullying bitch. But credit where credit is due, I agree with you on the kids, I think she’s done a good job with them. Just a shame she has to slag other mums off for not being ‘stylish.’

mupert

What will her kids think of their 38 year old mum wearing underwear on Instagram? My son is a similar age to her kids and he would be so embarrassed!

Reactions: 4
“So yesterday I found out that short shorts get funny looks at the park from the mum police”

No Beth No! What does get you the funny looks is your ridiculously orange tan, stupid poses, and 5 hour photo shoots in public places!
Your not even original with your bloody poses! The whole hand in hand pose, the going to cover the camera pose or the pushing your ridiculous glasses back on your head pose are just cringey!
And your captions 😂. I hope you are reading these! Your 34 woman stop tranna compete with young insta models! We all know from evidence we’ve read your a total bitch and that your husband is a knob!
Your not relatable! And your not a run of the mill mum who has her kids 24/7, 2 jobs and a house to run! Not all mums have 3 hours a day spare to do a quick every day make up before taking the kids to school before work! Not all of us have the money to buy those god damn awful balenciagas (not that she can afford them either with her debts) or get clothes gifted us every week! Some of us have the same summer/winter clothes for the past 5 years because we have children and they need stuff that means we can’t afford to buy ourselves cheek revealing shorts!

• Heart
Oh my god the cringiest shit lip syncing on her new post! Beth darling, I know age is but a number but babe your 35 with 3 kids. You are trying to keep up with young influences and be relatable to a younger crowd when really you should just stick to trying to be relatable to people your age! You’d gain a lot more respect and followers if you were just relatable to 35 year old mums who struggle with juggling 9-5s, kids, housework whilst trying to pick a nice respectable outfit for a special occasion that doesn’t shout mutton dressed as lamb!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
🙄 she literally think she’s the bees knees! Using and tagging a love-island contestant to try and be relevant! Bitch you are plastic and a absolute horrible twat! No one is jealous of you or your knob Head husband! Trying to live like Kim and Kanye when in reality you have fuck all! And I’d get your money back from your boob job! I’m not sure they are sposed to sit inside your rib cage?
I just can’t get over how vile she is but puts of this fuckin ‘ I am so sweet and squeaky’ persona! She’s an utter bitch! She’s the type of woman who will be nice to your face talk shit behind your back and then tell the world your two faced! Eughhhh honestly please people don’t buy her crap! And also don’t buy her crap china stock that she buys for a few quid and sells on for £50-60
“Channeling my inner Molly Mae” - for a start you’re old enough to be her mum xx

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
Anyone else just seen her latest post of her awkwardly posing around in a bikini, nearly tripping over her own feet with her fanny lips hanging out? Embarrassing!

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Why is every post 38 year old mum 🤣🫣 turn it in Beth we get it you are 38!!!!!
This! It’s a shame, I followed her because I liked her outfits. She doesn’t pop up too often but when she does every time it’s “how I dress as a 38 year old mum” “how I shop as a 38 year old mum of 3” “how I do my hair as a 38 year old mum” it’s so irrelevant and boring! Does she want people to tell her she doesn’t look 38? She doesn’t look like a mum of 3?

Fridgepicker

She couldn’t love herself more if she tried she really really really winds me up, get a horrible bitchy vibe off her & the amount of followers she has compared to the comments/likes on her posts doesn’t add up either, every time she posts I cringe

Mama24

No I’m pretty certain she’s not from Derby. Think she’s more Manchester based?? She always seems to look filthy, she needs a good exfoliate. I’m sure she only has just the one friend Hatty, she never seems to have any other friends around her which is quite sad. Makes you wonder why. I can’t help but watch the insta life for pure entertainment reasons 😂

Cb93

She’s trashy. No class. Why turn up to the school gates in nothing but a T-shirt and call is fashion. If I was her child I would literally die of embarrassment. You can be fashionable and classy. She may be a nice person but her instagram page is a complete and utter joke