Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Their relationship is odd, it seems like she does all of the housework and childcare but is also the higher earner of the two?
He seems like a right chauvinist pig so I'm not surprised she does all the cooking and cleaning....

I followed Beth for a while, her voice annoyed me but that was about it then I noticed something really odd about her... I was watching a house tour video and she was literally digging her 13 year old daughter out so much about the fact she doesn't clean to the same standard as her nearly 40 year old mother.... No shit sherlock!

She went on about it for a good 5 minutes straight....

Here's effies bed, I've told her she needs to make it better and she's trying bless her but she doesn't do it as well as I would like

Here's effies desk she doesn't clean it to the same standard I would, but hey ho

Here's Effies wardrobe, hopefully she'll start getting better at cleaning

and so on and so forth, highly bizarre!!!

Then I found out how she had treated people when running FearLess and I unsubscribed and unfollowed.. Very strange woman!!

Reactions: 5

Cb93

Hahahaha oh wow she’s been ‘vegan’ for four days and is already doing a Q+A likes she’s a bloody expert! I cannot stand this girl always slagging off the mums at school who aren’t covered in terrible fake tan and dressed as huge tarts 😂 she’s horrible no wonder she has no friends. What’s this lemon milk all about, another fearless? I follow her god knows why, every post she does irritates me. I love to hate, sad as that is! 😂😂😂😂

Fridgepicker

THE HANDS TO FACE COLOUR DIFFERENCE IN THIS MORNINGS STORIES OMG 😩 how can she think thats attractive she looks like she leaves gross orange smudges wherever she goes

Cb93

her outfits for the ‘school run’ are also a disaster. Diaries of a fashion mum, I think not.

Mama24

Love how she bangs on about her hair feeling and looking so healthy and promoting these skin and hair vitamins, majority of it isn’t her hair😂a rat has more hair than her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahahaha oh wow she’s been ‘vegan’ for four days and is already doing a Q+A likes she’s a bloody expert! I cannot stand this girl always slagging off the mums at school who aren’t covered in terrible fake tan and dressed as huge tarts 😂 she’s horrible no wonder she has no friends. What’s this lemon milk all about, another fearless? I follow her god knows why, every post she does irritates me. I love to hate, sad as that is! 😂😂😂😂
I can guarantee she knows fuck all about being vegan, she’s literally just started it HOW can she do a Q&A 😂😂😂😂
She thinks she’s so elite coz she picks her kids up in jogging bottoms and scruffy Balenciaga trainers whilst they wear ‘Mum anoraks.’
NEWSFLASH Beth, you’re a clone of all the other influencer begs, you all dress the same. You’re not special. And you’re certainly not stylish, you follow the trend...that’s not style.

allinadayzz

How to dress as a mom of 4 , how to eat as a mom of 4, how to work out as a mom of 4, how to shit as a mom of 4 , turn it in Beth

• Haha

Jjkjgfh

I’ve said this on here before but when Beth ran fearless I really enjoyed following her. She had a lovely sense of style and she had a really good way of showing “behind the scenes” work as well as snippets of family life. Since fearless was left to the wayside and she sold it and started selling out for other companies I’ve liked her less and less.

Constantly asking what to film YouTube videos on and then telling her followers things like oh I’ll show you a day in the life, I’ll show you what we eat in a day, I’ll do a video on how my diet has changed, I’ll do my fitness routine and all her channel is is hauls from brands like PLT and MissyEmpire (don’t buy off of MIssyEmpire btw they have the worst quality I’ve ever seen and their customer service is atrocious) where she gives out discount codes and she was clearly gifted the items and doesn’t state it.

However, I may have reached the final straw with her new #bethmademebuyit

Is that really necessary right now? With all that’s going on in the world for her to be selling more absolute shit from companies that are destroying the environment (even though she’s now a planet saving vegan 😱). Those companies are fine if you order from them every once in a while like you would with normal clothes shopping but every SINGLE week. And then reports of her with the slightly less damaging companies such as Zara, bringing the stuff home and then returning it covered in makeup and tan or selling it on Depop. People playing keeping up with the Joneses trying to keep up with her.

She’s back selling vitamins now, I wonder if Effie will have some of those like she had some of the skinny shakes. I’m abhorred at her behavior and her 180 in terms of content. I will be unfollowing her as I cannot deal with cheap, unflattering, ill fitted clothes being pushed on me in order for her to feel cool and hip and trendy.

Beth if you’re reading on here, go back to where you started, wear cute and girly clothes again, stop trying to wear trendy stuff all the time, I miss your content where you wore flattering bits with a designer piece and had a real sense of style.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I had to unfollow after this picture, so many people were commenting on the beautiful tan.....😳😳😳. The extreme close up underwear pics were another reason I could no longer follow the account. It's a shame because she has a nice 'rags to riches' story but the pictures are totally off putting now Screenshot_20190525_132307.jpg

• Haha

Jjkjgfh

We’re back with the to do lists! What a rough day she’s got ahead ordering a Halloween costume she’s put off doing for three days now, walking her dogs, putting dinner into the slow cooker and collecting some PR 😰😰 god I don’t know what I’d do! Thank god im only working a ten hour day followed by course work and having to make my dinner !! I’m so lucky I don’t have the hard busy life she has !

(Disclaimer: I know that doing course work for school and working alongside it isn’t the toughest ever and I most definitely have respect for anyone doing more or less than me! I just can’t cope with the fact that that’s her “”busy “” days)

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed she’s become way more “showy” about the house since she’s moved there?? It was more about the clothes in her old place? Now it’s all - spend the day with me sitting by a fire writing in a note pad or spend the day snowed in with me??!

That’s odd, a new member made a bitchy comment on how Hannah Louise Evans(used to work for Beth) bangs on about motherhood etc, I commented the above basically insinuating it could be Beth and now it’s been removed...strange 🤔😆
I’d say that this Becky person is something to do with Beth too funny how its the only person sticking up for her on this thread... just shows the kinda person she is if shes gotta come on here and talk shit about other people to try and deflect from herself???????????

read her comments and they only slate that hanna gal and stick up for Beth on here and that stargaze has liked her above comment. Both connected I would say :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: both new members made on the same day and only talkin on the same threads... oh dear

She’s vile!!! Has the most awful tit job and wears bras so small for her they make her look deformed. If I watch her ruin another outfit by pulling it up so high she’s showing her kecks I will scream! Why Beth? Why? Why do you have to ruin lovely dresses by pulling them up so high!!!!!!!!! That video of her crying the other day 😂😂😂! Crocodile tears! Why come straight on to Instagram and film yourself for more weirdos to see if your that bothered about people filming you! And her god awful tan... and now she’s promoting tanning companies 🤮 she’s a mess!!!! She’s living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget 😂

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
She literally has a few posts she rotates.

‘37 year old Mum style with the same 3/4 outfits’
‘Mum workout and flogging her plan’
‘Hair growth journey and flogging her hairburst’

Is agree, I used to to love her content. And I actually loved fearlesss until I realised it’s the same generic shit most of the other online womenswear websites sell but more expensive. Guess because it was more expensive I trusted it but after a few bad experiences trying to send items back and not receiving refunds and then getting ignored.
Her fakeness on her insta makes me feel sick. Her fake arse insta voice! And the whole “ I have barely had anything done to me cosmetically” just Botox in my whole face, lip fillers, boob job... and I reckon lipo!
She’s living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget it would seem. She’s a nasty slimeball and so is her husband! The way they have treated their employees was disgusting! I reckon they told that Hattie (is it hattie?) that they were going under and to leave before they got rid of all their other staff. Which is awful in my opinion!

Jjkjgfh

So guys!! Basically I had a read of the fearless in administration report, what happened was she was doing quite well selling her stock etc and instead of keeping that going she took out loans to hire staff and buy an office (and a new Jeep by the look of things), things were going ok, not great but ok, and instead of cutting back a little bit they took out another loan so that Beth could design her own range.

All of the stuff that fearless is still selling is all from Beth, it was passed over as assets to sell of from when the company went into admin (in April!!!).

That’s basically what I could get from it anyway!

But at the moment she is doing my head in, firstly with the whole Christmas thing (ITS NOVEMBER) and secondly with her “tell me what you want to see” and her coming onto stories the next day saying “loads of people want my gym routine” “loads of people want to see what I’m eating” and then saying she won’t do it??? Like that’s what your followers want? She has a decent body, I thought she would exploit that more.

Nobody wants to see your “fashion advice” where you suggest wearing an oversized tracksuit to a christening! Sorry that woman just makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up :mad:

She’s UNBELIEVABLY dishonest

Report it to the Asa x
Good idea actually!

Noname123

Chatty Member
The photo editing on this is laughable!
34years old and behaving like an 18yr old with zero class. Imagine this being your mother. God help her kids.
Why is she wearing Rick Waller’s jogging bottoms?

• Haha

Mama24

Oh the lengths she will go to to stay young like the fellow bloggers...she must be getting herself deeper and deeper into debt! It makes me laugh how she thinks the reason why people slag her off is because of their insecurities or jealousy, wrong! It’s purely because people know what a scabby cow she is that slags off so many others, she’s fake af. Did people slag Phillip bloody schofe off last week because they were jealous or insecure...no! She wants the blogger life so she will have to put up with the insults etc that comes with it. After yesterday’s pathetic, dramatic, attention vid of her crying on insta, why the fuck would you even do that??? Just shows how pathetic she is. Going on insta would be the last thing on my mind. Has she no real friends or family that she can turn too🤔nice one Beth, probably scared the shit out of your kids and their friends...what a role model you really are 😂👍🏽

• Heart