I commented on this and she replied “in your opinion “I think she has an ED to remain childlikeI've never posted here but that maccies ad has pushed me over the edge
Half a portion of chips and a hamburger each. The deal is very clearly for 2 adults and 2 young children not a "Mum of 4 teens"
The lasagne post was also wild, a ready made lasagne cut into 6 portions
*edited to add* let's not forget a lentil danhl and HALF A PITTA BREAD each
I'd order a takeaway Chinese or Indian least you have different meals and it fills people up!She said she is so busy with work but what does she do apart from film herself faffing about? Also not being funny but if I had family visiting I would not be feeding them readymade Costco food, I would at least make the main meal from scratch.![]()
This!!!!!!! She winds me up more and more every dayHere we go Beth jumping on the mental health bandwagon saying she was being trolled on social media and it made her depressed...if that was so why carry on fuelling the fire with half naked selfies, trout pout, patchy fake tan, showing off, etc etc get a grip love!!! Bet it was just a taste of your own medicine
Also!!! Her boobs!!! Beth buy a bikini that bloody well fits you! You got a boob job you know your exact measurements?? Buy a top you’re not bursting out of perhapsshe literally think she’s the bees knees! Using and tagging a love-island contestant to try and be relevant! Bitch you are plastic and a absolute horrible twat! No one is jealous of you or your knob Head husband! Trying to live like Kim and Kanye when in reality you have fuck all! And I’d get your money back from your boob job! I’m not sure they are sposed to sit inside your rib cage?
I just can’t get over how vile she is but puts of this fuckin ‘ I am so sweet and squeaky’ persona! She’s an utter bitch! She’s the type of woman who will be nice to your face talk shit behind your back and then tell the world your two faced! Eughhhh honestly please people don’t buy her crap! And also don’t buy her crap china stock that she buys for a few quid and sells on for £50-60
I’d actually love to witness her posing around town! Hmmmm perhaps her stuff isn’t gifted..? I don’t follow her because she drives me mad, but does she tag brands in her posts..?She lives in the same town as me, it’s hilarious to see her posing round town taking her Instagram posts. Also, why does she never label anything AD/GIFTED??