Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annue

VIP Member
Too many so called influencers do this. Rebecca Lamb constantly does it, whilst preaching about body positivity, the problem is she is rubbish at editing her pictures, the quality is so poor it's obvious, then her biggest Troll, her partner posts a 'true' picture of her that highlights what a fraud she is
I get she had cancer which was terrible but I think she used it to her advantage
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

LondonGirl787

New member
I can not believe the pictures of the Beth in the first half of this thread. I've not followed her on insta for too long and came searching once I saw her marriage was over. I'm blown away by her transformation 😮 it's like a different human. The fake tan, extension, turkey teeth, filters, Calvin Klein posing, ugly shoes,
push up bra, glamour model posing. I'm in shock!
Did exactly the same and went down a rabbit hole skimming through he whole thread and I was really shocked too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

morticia21

New member
She really can't stay single can she? Recently divorced and her kids were in a blended family, like give your kids a break and just enjoy them! She really needs validation from a man doesn't she
Yet apparently she was a “man hater” while signing up to dating sites.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Here we go Beth jumping on the mental health bandwagon saying she was being trolled on social media and it made her depressed...if that was so why carry on fuelling the fire with half naked selfies, trout pout, patchy fake tan, showing off, etc etc get a grip love!!! Bet it was just a taste of your own medicine
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Mama24

Member
i guess the kids are old enough to decide if they want to keep in touch themselves. If they got on I’m sure they will decide to with or without the mum/dad
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
So she responds to a tiktok comment saying cars bought with cash, paid in full. Yet changing them to new ones after 6 months.
Meanwhile living in rented accommodation....
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Mama24

Member
No way does she msg you for free stuff😱

I noticed that she had been to Trafford centre a couple of times and she mentioned she has been to Derby shopping aswell, made me laugh as she has decided not to send her kids back to school as it’s too dangerous yet she can go shopping 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️Thick as pigshit springs to mind.

her extensions look cheap and tacky, wouldn’t surprise me if she had gotten even more into debt by paying someone to a backdoor job and pay them double the price
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Froggies

Chatty Member
Advertising Boux Avenue today, the bra apparently fits perfectly…except it doesn’t. Terrible advert for them to be honest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Those leopard capris were SHOCKING and I normally think she dresses well

her TikTok’s about pov mum of teenagers and it’s her all alone getting dressed or alone in her car or alone sipping tea
Also the partner/husband has NOT aged well he looked pretty wrecked in the clip she showed
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

Asgyui

VIP Member
I thought things ended with the kids Dad years ago, the husband she is now divorcing only had one kid which he brough into the relationship and they had none together. Is she moaning about both?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2

szn-123

Chatty Member
This! It’s a shame, I followed her because I liked her outfits. She doesn’t pop up too often but when she does every time it’s “how I dress as a 38 year old mum” “how I shop as a 38 year old mum of 3” “how I do my hair as a 38 year old mum” it’s so irrelevant and boring! Does she want people to tell her she doesn’t look 38? She doesn’t look like a mum of 3?
I honestly think that’s what it is, she wants people to be like “you look much younger” “no way you have have 3 kids?!” Why else ram it down people’s throat
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2