Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Hi Special And Katy This is FirstName LastName I am watching your videos and I watched you eat a sandwich with bread and cheese and lettuce and tomatoes and you could really taste the bread and cheese and lettuce and tomatoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
I hate to be the dummy here but was that suite video what they’ve been going on about lately? The AWESOME INCREDIBLE CANT MISS content they’ve been working SO HARD on??? If they did that on the 31st, it took them FOUR DAYS to edit that 15min video??

Also, one of the posts I read last night really got to me. Someone said all the people in the Besties chat seemed lovely. ☹ This makes me very sad. Lovely people should NOT pay for fake friendships w terrible narcissists.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Highly doubt the owner of the M between banging lsupermodels and driving expensive cars when not on his yacht will call blob personally and have them come out.
You know who is ironically an owner of $PENN? Me.

I still own 300 shares of their stock and should have sold 18 months ago. $PENN bought Barstool Sports and The M hosted Dave Portnoy from Barstool Sports the first week of May. You think him or Katie/Spencer were #1 on their influencer list for the Summer?

Her lies are so stupid. She got free midweek rooms from Grandma & Grandpa Grifter losing quite a few bucks there. Zero chance of anything else. If so, they would have gotten a promo code to give out for people to use for future reservations.

I didn’t watch the zoom. Are they back in Irvine?

• Haha
  • Heart

MonicaW42

VIP Member
You are an example of how humans should act, a true gift to that family. I hope others are inspired by your goodness!!! Wow. As a single mom, I know the impact that will make for them!!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

We should make a tally of all the goodness that has come out of this group and pin it to the top of every new thread!
This couple have two adopted kids and I can’t stand to see injustice to the parents or those kids suffering. My brother (not by blood but close enough) and I were best friends from Kindergarten. He came out to his parents at 13. They promptly disowned him and wanted him out. My parents knew his parents and got custody of him. I had two brothers then named Jon and John. He was bullied and what his parents did to him made me a huge supporter of the gay community. My Dad donated to them as well. This is why you will see me get so emotional on posts that show Blab and their friends show their true colors.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
I don’t really watch their lives but I think he is. He makes sure all the straight pride comments don’t get deleted.

Also didn’t KT say in one of these videos “I love my gays”. Like who the fuck says that?! A fake ass LGBTQ+ ally….just “supporting” for the clout.
To her, Gay People are an accessory. Their lives have no meaning beyond whatever entertainment that provide her at the moment. And are to be discarded as soon as they do not serve to advance her phony lifestyle. If she thought it would get her to 100K views - she would wear the red hat and trash LGBTQ in a heartbeat.

People are disposable to her. I PROMISE you - as soon as (or if) a better opportunity comes along that she feels will advance her fake lifestyle and/or youtube channel (keeping her from working a real job) she will pretend Spence never existed.

Luckily for the rest of the world - these two are destroying each other in real time. Ensuring no one will ever want one of them again.

• Heart
  • Angry

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Just posting live from my basement to say that while I don’t claim to be living the best life or beyond by any means, I do feel like my daily lifestyle is more content worthy than theirs. Also with this tropical storm right off the coast, the waves are amazing or “not mellow” as Big Daddy Serf would say, and there are plenty of old school surfer dudes here who are at least a decade older than Big Boy Spence. These guys clearly aren’t eating ice cream at the beach

B49F5AFA-0442-4D43-9620-5387BC8C711A.jpeg

• Heart

Nytemare105

Screenshot_20220605-154451_Instagram.jpg

Seriously what's her obsession with screaming she's having mocktail? Is she not supposed to be drinking this sounds like a probation situation the way she always says it's a mocktail. Or is it because she's not supposed to mix alcohol with them? Otherwise what's the point/reason in doing that??

• Haha
  • Heart

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
The timeline is so shady…
May 28: Fantasmic line cutting
May 29: Malibu because Fanstamic was EXHAUSTING
May 29-31: also M resort for Memorial Day weekend - I don’t buy it!
June 1: Something secretive preventing them from WHW with a prerecorded video to their paying supporters. Apparently not the old man’s bday dinner either.
June 2: Bestie Live from Fremont street

I don’t think they stayed at the M until later in the week (Tues/wed). Plus, they would have had to pay for a hotel from Tues-Fri.
The key takeaway here is they knew WELL in advance - they had zero intention of doing the livestream on Wed for the non-paying besties. Only the ones that paid got content. Which honestly is great. Lose more normal subs and cater to the 10-20 who pay you - great! Exactly what you said you wouldn't do.

Your channel will be HUGE in no time!

Dumb fucks.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Just my husband and I go to Disneyland in the fall and December, I’m totally down for a Tattle meet up. Drinks will be on me. BLAB can look from afar and be sad they don’t get included.
I would definitely participate and buy a round. I think it would be hysterical if it was arranged but we didn’t disclose our usernames until after the event (see how many people would guess who is who based on interactions).

Think “Reservoir Dogs” where during the event we all only refer to each other by the color of the tshirt we are wearing.

My next passhole reservation is June 25th weekend and then again the last weekend of July.

Doing it on Pajama Day and having it at a much sought after dining location (where one of us snags a reservation) would be my most magical moment ever at Disneyland. I will book it under the McDuckworth family.

• Haha
  • Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
@UncleLester - Thanks for sharing the link to the livestream! 🤗

Anyone else notice this awkward interaction in the beginning? They really can’t stand each other. (Don’t worry BLAB, you’re not alone - we get it.)

Also, what’s with the gum chewing? From keeping their sunglasses on indoors in their WHW excuse video, to them chomping on gum & her constantly flipping/futzing with her hair…they’re unwatchable.

• Haha
  • Wow

Simple Jack

Juggling an actual and artificial timeline must be extremely exhausting.

Mark Twain — 'If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.'

• Heart
  • Haha

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
I work 60hrs a week and I know I’m NOT living my best life right now. But THIS cannot be the best life lived. It’s void of everything that makes a life good, family, friends, travel, GOOD food, love, joy. I know I’m hyper critical of them now but the reason I’m on tattle is because I searched out a reason for their behavior.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
According to KT - the OWNER of the M Resort - Loves BLOB and had their SM person reach out to them PERSONALLY for a comped SUITE.

Yeah. OK.
The M is owned by a publicly traded company ($PENN) and doesn’t need any social media influencer assistance from these two clowns.

Nothing about them is something they want reflected in their brand or what they want to attract as additional customers.

All lies.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Grandma & Grandpa Grifter really cashed in some favors to get Katie & Spencer treated like VIPs. Only reason this happened.

It will be funny in three months when everyone gets their chat comment deleted in a LIVE for mentioning their names too (after this friendship turns toxic too).

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
/QUOTE]
I was trying to reply to @Nickster71 but in the blink of an eye, a new thread was created!
There's footage of her saying that words don't hurt her unless she believes them. So.....hmmm....These threads have been active for months and months. She's mad that more people have discovered these threads and agree with them. Does she not wonder why people agree with these threads? We're not twisting anyone's arm and forcing them to view these threads. Many have come here because they found that something's off about them and performed their own research. Literally none of their current or former friends have as many haters and trolls as they do! They really believe that hundreds of people just decided to go against BLAB just for the heck of it!

• Heart