Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220517-141315_Instagram.jpg
KT you know the WORST thing for anxiety and ADHD? Highly processed foods laden in fat, oil and sugar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

PourTheTee

VIP Member
I feel like, at some point, other vloggers have to really consider the poison these two will bring to their channels too

• Heart
Reactions: 36
GUYS it took me three days to catch up on all these pages, and I am HERE FOR IT!!

🤟🏼 Fuck BLOB and Fuck this ugly-tomorrow crackhead 🤟🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

teripeterson

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

• Heart
  • Haha

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Only way they can get away with this is if there is ZERO connection to the media they are playing - audio included - on their stream.

Again - a few family members watching a movie online together - no one cares - charging people $50 a month to watch a movie with you - even online - that can get you in trouble. Even your ISP could shut you down.

You simply can NOT use other peoples copyrighted works to enrich yourself. Full Stop. The enforcement of this can be all over the places - but you would be surprised when it does get enforced.
A lot of vloggers have "watch along" parties via livestreams. You stare at their face on 1 device while they watch the show or movie; which you watch on your TV or another device. They provide commentary, some have more visible facial reactions.

I'd be surprised if Spencer doesn't know that he can't livestream Intellectual Prop, being in the biz and all. That's my wheelhouse and oh boy, the lawyers move fast.
Then again maybe we should let them do this, and end these grifters. 🤣

Spencer could not have shown a less flattering angle than this. Now's the time to call Spencer a see you next Tuesday, Katie.

View attachment 1272415
Oh he's done much worse. That's why I respectfully disagree with those saying he'll stay with her. He's already disgusted with her, and has been since the WDW 50th. Lots of zooming in and unflattering angles. 🤣 I think he's just looking for an escape hatch now.
Screenshot_20220509-080514_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

tgerlily

VIP Member
This is why Jabber Jaw Tony is angry…look what he makes in super chats with his 5 hour daily live streams 😂😂😂😂
06E48588-5C4E-4D5E-AEF5-D069F6AA7067.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

teripeterson

Chatty Member
I'm feeling like a petty "betch"

BLAB has 132 Patreons? I just followed Griftbusters Instagram using my business account. He officially has 133 followers as of right now. That's one more than BLAB has Patreon members.

12279B1B-5793-4D53-9680-560F0A3FFA8C.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 5.03.55 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
He doesn’t seem to like tattlers
This guy is reading here and editing his comments.

Hey TONY - bad news - your channel has been reported for threats of violence to both youtube AND Disneyland.

That sort of stuff generally doesn't go over too well. Hope it was worth it. Hope BLOB gave you a REALLY good superchat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I think a flashpoint is coming for these vloggers and people trying to make a living using Disney Intellectual property.

Home videos are one thing - go crazy. Uploading content generated at the parks is SUPER easy to find/strike. The problem is - there are enough good vloggers screwing up the bell curve for the bottom feeders.

Disney doesn't want to hurt a DFB - but I could see a day where they say - in the T&C of the pass/key (vlogging for profit is banned at the corporations discretion) or simply enforcing the existing rules.

It's win/win for the mouse - as they really REALLY don't want people like this being ambassadors to their brand.
What about the vloggers whose videos get used for Disney training purposes?

• Haha
  • Sick

tgerlily

VIP Member
Spencer: “we’re gonna hop on the ole DLLR…” First, no one calls it that.
Second, don’t you mean the choo choo that you cried like a little bitch on
EE1986B5-FD3B-41F2-ADAC-70C78F3E4F79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
New here (fellow cast member told me about this thread) but i been reading the thread for the past few days. I have a few experiences with these 2 and all i have to say is mostly everything i read here is spot on.
Thanks for contributing!

Please use us to amplify awareness about anything that these two Grifters are doing intentionally that is causing unnecessary work/headaches for Cast Members.

We can do your dirty work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34