Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Where did Ian go? Did they have a falling out? I used to watch them regularly years ago, fun vids back then.
[/QUOTE]
No, David has said before that Ian lives a few hours from the parks and has a job. I believe he mentioned something about that it was easier to meet up before park reservations were implemented. Also something about changing the format of his channel to a more news/info type vs. just hanging out. I actually liked those videos better....I spent years watching until I found this site. I guess I do have to give Kudos to BLAB for that 😂

Reactions: 9

STEVIEDOODLES

She has a platform. It’s her responsibility to do better, as a human. Self-harm is the last thing we want. For her to suggest otherwise is offensive.

At the end of the day, all of our content is actually her content. We just add a new perspective. Everything she could ever need to turn her channel and public persona around, is right here in this forum.

You can lead KT to water, but you can’t make her drink.
Exactly

• Heart

Disneylandia729

Chatty Member
This looks like severe depression to me. The dirty, messy hair, the macaroni & cheese tshirt (WTF), the steep weight gain. What woman dresses like that in Vegas? I doubt they let her into any of the stores at the Venetian. My guess is her divorce and Tattle have derailed her. What we want is for you to stop bullying your followers on IG, to stop posting about choosing violence, and basically apologize for being a grade A asshole. KT is too much of a liar with a stunted maturity to even get why these threads exist. I think she now believes her own lies and bullshit to the point that her channel sucks more than ever. Yeah, we are so jealous. 🙄 No you were a fcking asshole to us on IG, blocked us, deleted our YT comments and this is our only way of responding to you. You've done nothing but foster hatred of you and your ghetto YT channel. She doesn't need bootcamp she needs a therapist.
View attachment 1188619
View attachment 1188620

And wtf is up with how she holds a fork? Like when she was cooking in the refugee motel kitchen, she cant hold utensils properly LOL. WTF. Who raised her? She could barely get food on the fork.🤣
View attachment 1188626
She is poor can't afford nails, can't afford her hair or clothing..

SAME HERE!!!

There was a married couple we had known for many years individually before they got together and got married. They spent almost a decade showing social media how “perfect” their relationship was and how in love they are with each other. It was so over the top and in your face I had to finally mute them both.

One day my Wife comes up to me with her phone saying how they are divorcing. They both said “Please respect our privacy during this difficult time”. Funny how those who try to prove their lives / love lives are soooooo much better than everyone else demands complete privacy when shit goes south 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like a UK Vlogger called Jade Billington.
If you are unaware of her, she has her own thread 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Jesus Christ he is actually my second most hated channel. If you ever want to see the real Jordan, watch his live streams. The way he treats his fans is absolutely vile. I’m shocked he doesn’t have a huge page here on tattle life.

ok back to the blab bashing.
If someone makes a Jordan the Lion thread, they should call the first thread "Put it in the search bar!" since he's always yelling that whenever people ask questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Den333

Interesting perspective and didn’t think of him as being the aggressor. In the relationship. How tall would Jarli say they both are? Always wondered. I also still can’t believe KT left her husband for Spence.
I agree with the 5'2 guess for KT. She looks to be shorter than Jackie Super Enthused who is not standing up straight. Dylan is 6' ?
infu web.png

andreaob

I am in total agreement with you about all of this. He was better when in her company and Ian. Now that he is full time invested one would hope for more.
Where did Ian go? Did they have a falling out? I used to watch them regularly years ago, fun vids back then.

Lizzy1379

I have soo much to catch up on. You all have been on a roll. Do we think they will have the WHW livestream? I'd love to see the stuff you all posted on Wednesday.

Leela_M

I know this clogs up the feed but what is the contact for filing a complaint with Disneyland re: live-streaming and specifically about Blab. I don’t believe it was the Guest Relations number - was there another email? I know it was posted here or in the previous thread but the search tab isn’t helpful

lauraingal

Hello!

So I don't know if this helps plaid guy in any way to build a case. However, in the Brickey tattle and on his stupid fan film there is a comment about the woman he kept zooming in on and used in his movie about drugs on the starcruiser who said she was secretly filmed and not asked for permission. He has not responded.

So imagine paying all that money to end up in a creepers fan film without knowing it and referred to as the blue lady and zoomed in on multiple times not just in passing
I think that is Brickey’s wife!!! Looked like her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow