Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
Her hair is turning into one clump. A helmet. The front shouldn’t be touching. Makes me itchy! Pretty soon it’ll just be her eye peeking out for churros.
CB96491A-203D-40C4-891B-C9F80006A673.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

chipdouglas

Spencer is practically screaming it with his silence on Instagram (Posts and Stories). Two BL&B "new video releases" on YouTube that he didn't cross-promote on his personal Instagram. Some random Park Stans that tagged him on "Life Day" and he didn't clip and repost in a story.

This feels like a sequel to Apollo 13. "Irvine, we have a problem!"
right. but i mean an official announcement. u know?

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Well I guess the besties can expect a very lengthy and detailed behind the scenes video of the finale of the walking dead since KT was filming so much.....

Here is a perfect opportunity to actually give their besties something worth their "virtual tip monthly money" but you know that lazy beast isn't going to do that. She only was filming to post it as a flex on IG.
I'm assuming its because you're not allowed to monetize as an employee, spouse or family member. Its in his contract/employment agreement.

• Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Top comment has been up for 13 hours
I don't see the comment so either you are shadow banned (only you can see your comments) or the comment is being filtered out by keywords they've set up. I like to educate people on shadow banning so they don't waste their time making comments nobody else will see.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

cardfrek

VIP Member
So I assume we're going to be inundated with a bunch of late videos (what else is new?) about Disney. Positive spin? Maybe there's a break from holiday shit? Oh who am I kidding... :LOL:

I can't either. I love me some zombies but peaced out after even the first episode. Good SPX but I prefer my zombies without soap opera and that's really all it seemed to be to me.
The only good thing to come from TWD was that "Don't Dead, Open Inside" meme (and the other memes too), other than that it was just an over-dramatic slog that pulled the same clichés over and over AND OVER again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17