Best face mask to buy - help!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been looking round for a face mask and there's just too many!!!

Any recommendations would be super helpful.

Thank you!!

Reactions: 1
I've been looking round for a face mask and there's just too many!!!

Any recommendations would be super helpful.

Thank you!!
Tonight, I tried the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask in Pomegranate (it's for Dehydrated skin) and it felt lovely and cooling. ☺ Skin now feels dewy and is shining, in a healthy, moisturised way, so I'm impressed! 😃 Garnier do other masks, but this is the first one I've tried. It was £1.89 in Savers and think it's £1.99 in Boots.

Reactions: 2
See normally I'd think beauty..but now I instantly think as in to cover mouth and nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Depends what sort of skin you have really! I can only give a recommendation on masks to help clear your skin a little. My favourite is the turmeric mask from Superdrug the brand is Botanical Lab.
I also like The Ordinary bha aha peel mask which is a liquid consistency rather than drying to a hard finish.

See normally I'd think beauty..but now I instantly think as in to cover mouth and nose 😂
Omg now I’m confused what OP is after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My initial thoughts were covid related 😔 oh how times chnage!

Reactions: 3
If it is beauty I like the Garnier sheet masks and they do different ones depending on your skin. I love the Gold Collagen Hydragel mask aswell it's really moisturising, skin feels amazing afterwards!

Do you mean beauty or covid? 😂 Beauty - the garnier sheet masks other people have said (I like the lavender one before bed). Covid speaking, I got a leopard print washable one from Etsy 🐆

If you mean face coverings. I have to wear one for 10 hours a day. I wear the surgical ones. (much lighter and easier to breathe in). You can buy them from Amazon. When I go food shopping I wear fabric ones. I find them best for short term use. I also find I don't get a spotty chin when I wear make up.
If you're talking beauty face masks. I recommend body shop

Asda own brand charcoal face mask in the tube..cheap, and does the job! V impressed, I prefer it to my expensive body shop charcoal one that has sharp bits of charcoal in that cut my face :(

Depends on your budget, but glamglow is amazing for face masks, they do one called “super mud” which is the best IMO