Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
See normally I'd think beauty..but now I instantly think as in to cover mouth and nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I've been looking round for a face mask and there's just too many!!!

Any recommendations would be super helpful.

Thank you!!
Tonight, I tried the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask in Pomegranate (it's for Dehydrated skin) and it felt lovely and cooling. ☺ Skin now feels dewy and is shining, in a healthy, moisturised way, so I'm impressed! 😃 Garnier do other masks, but this is the first one I've tried. It was £1.89 in Savers and think it's £1.99 in Boots.

Reactions: 2

hrh89

VIP Member
Depends what sort of skin you have really! I can only give a recommendation on masks to help clear your skin a little. My favourite is the turmeric mask from Superdrug the brand is Botanical Lab.
I also like The Ordinary bha aha peel mask which is a liquid consistency rather than drying to a hard finish.

See normally I'd think beauty..but now I instantly think as in to cover mouth and nose 😂
Omg now I’m confused what OP is after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

fishsticks

I've been looking round for a face mask and there's just too many!!!

Any recommendations would be super helpful.

Thank you!!

Reactions: 1

under the ivy

VIP Member
Do you mean beauty or covid? 😂 Beauty - the garnier sheet masks other people have said (I like the lavender one before bed). Covid speaking, I got a leopard print washable one from Etsy 🐆

Poptart

VIP Member
If it is beauty I like the Garnier sheet masks and they do different ones depending on your skin. I love the Gold Collagen Hydragel mask aswell it's really moisturising, skin feels amazing afterwards!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Asda own brand charcoal face mask in the tube..cheap, and does the job! V impressed, I prefer it to my expensive body shop charcoal one that has sharp bits of charcoal in that cut my face :(

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Depends on your budget, but glamglow is amazing for face masks, they do one called “super mud” which is the best IMO

cosmo girl

VIP Member
If you mean face coverings. I have to wear one for 10 hours a day. I wear the surgical ones. (much lighter and easier to breathe in). You can buy them from Amazon. When I go food shopping I wear fabric ones. I find them best for short term use. I also find I don't get a spotty chin when I wear make up.
If you're talking beauty face masks. I recommend body shop