Best contraception

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it can get a bad rap but I’ve had 3 Mirenas since 2011 and I love it. Haven’t had a period since mid 2012 and changing it every 5 years is simple. Dont have to think about
Contraception ever. Definitely recommend if you can power through the first six months
or so as it settles in. If it’s long term contraception you want (years rather than months) I’d recommend it.

Reactions: 1
I remember your post the other day about feeling anxious since going on it on the other contraception thread 🙁
I’m sorry. Sending hugs.
Thanks darling.

I just want it all over with. I’m at the age where everyone is having kids or having issues conceiving so I have no one to speak to about it. I just want it to be Friday now.

I know it can get a bad rap but I’ve had 3 Mirenas since 2011 and I love it. Haven’t had a period since mid 2012 and changing it every 5 years is simple. Dont have to think about
Contraception ever. Definitely recommend if you can power through the first six months
or so as it settles in. If it’s long term contraception you want (years rather than months) I’d recommend it.
Thanks for this, I'm about a month and a half in and the spotting is driving me insane, need to push on!

Thanks for this, I'm about a month and a half in and the spotting is driving me insane, need to push on!
Definitely persevere, it will settle in and after that it’s amazing and so low maintenance! It protects against endometrial cancer too!

I'm still using it but I inject in my thighs..I do sometimes get a bruise but I do bruise easily anyway!
Hey. I just did my second Sayana. At home this time without the nurse (obviously) and when I took the needle out, a bubble of the liquid seemed to come out of the injection site, the started to bleed. Trying not to threat about it… it’s not like I’m having unprotected sex anyway right now. Just scared me a bit. I was a bit Beverly’s and thought I was pushing the needle down into my thigh too much, so eased off slightly.
I had to lie down afterwards as I felt light headed 🤣

Hey. I just did my second Sayana. At home this time without the nurse (obviously) and when I took the needle out, a bubble of the liquid seemed to come out of the injection site, the started to bleed. Trying not to threat about it… it’s not like I’m having unprotected sex anyway right now. Just scared me a bit. I was a bit Beverly’s and thought I was pushing the needle down into my thigh too much, so eased off slightly.
I had to lie down afterwards as I felt light headed 🤣
I have had a little leakage too, but so far so good!

it’s not for everyone but I track my cycles and have done for almost 2 years. Never got pregnant and the month we did try I got pregnant so feel like this really works for me. I’ve never felt better in myself!

it’s not for everyone but I track my cycles and have done for almost 2 years. Never got pregnant and the month we did try I got pregnant so feel like this really works for me. I’ve never felt better in myself!
I would love to try this but after two abortions 15 years apart after contraception failure I darent :(

Same here, I’ve been off contraception for almost 8 years now! I always had the depo injection but was worried about being on it too long and knew I’d want kids at some point so I came off it and tracked my cycles. Went with the pull out method and that seemed to work. I was always worried we had no accidents and maybe I wasn’t actually fertile, but I’ve got pregnant twice now first time trying so I guess I’m very fertile! Trying to persuade my husband to get the snip now 😂 I do not want any weird hormones or putting anything in my body!

Same here, I’ve been off contraception for almost 8 years now! I always had the depo injection but was worried about being on it too long and knew I’d want kids at some point so I came off it and tracked my cycles. Went with the pull out method and that seemed to work. I was always worried we had no accidents and maybe I wasn’t actually fertile, but I’ve got pregnant twice now first time trying so I guess I’m very fertile! Trying to persuade my husband to get the snip now 😂 I do not want any weird hormones or putting anything in my body!
hahaha I was convinced I was infertile too I even managed to book some blood tests but found out 2 days before I was pregnant! 🤣

the pull out method is just toooo risky i feel, definitely shoudlnt be recommended