Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sre1994

Our surname is Rose and we can decide which baby name we like more

Theodora nn Teddie
Georgia nn Georgie
Harriet nn Hattie

ScoutFinch

Most of these are on my list we must have the same taste 🥰 my husbands hates them all though lol

And congratulations that came round quick!
Ahh thank you! My husband hated most of them too 😂 I wonder if our boys lists were similar!

I'm a bit too old now to be picking out potential names for potential future children but I read The Count of Monte Cristo when I was 12, and there and then I fell in love with the name Hadee. A couple of others over the years I've toyed with are Elara and Larissa.

Boys names.....not a chance. My first baby doll I had, I called Jason, think I was about 7! I struggled to find one I liked all through my one and only pregnancy 28 years ago now and ended up calling him Liam, which I picked while on my way to hospital in labour. I'd not even thought of that name until the day before when after the 3rd attempt I'd managed to sit and watch Schindler's List the whole way through.

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Sadly no more babies for me but girls names I love include:
Felicity
Hermione
Cressida
Fanoulla (rather unfortunate shortening though 😬)
Elodie
Harriet

Kaylarina

We have 2 girls, Elanna Grace and Etta Rose (two E names were not intentional!). I found it so difficult to choose and we actually ended up going with the names we like the nicknames for (Elle and Ettie) as I don't think our girls are ever called by their full names.