Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess hutch has caught on to who he can and can't trust then

Well done hutch get rid of them toxic ppl outa ur life for good ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
Yes hopefully! Stacey was horrid to our Ben, wouldnโ€™t even say sorry for things she said about him when the Tess situation was goin on. They all brown licked tess and got egg on their faces. Ben maybe single but he certainly knows how to sniff the cunts out ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
Yes hopefully! Stacey was horrid to our Ben, wouldnโ€™t even say sorry for things she said about him when the Tess situation was goin on. They all brown licked tess and got egg on their faces. Ben maybe single but he certainly knows how to sniff the cunts out ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't we just love him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Donโ€™t think sheโ€™s a mod for hutch anymore
Speaking of MODS. There are a few that have a great set of them. KK mods are a joke. Most of them are clout chasing idiots that argue amongst themselves.

From what I've noticed is Ben's mods are on the ball and actually give a crap about the people in their lives. Along with Richard Sales mods, and even hutch mods. They don't just mute people as soon as they enter, giving them a chance to say things and deal with personal questions well. Some will just block in other people's. This is one of the reasons people don't like the others I suppose.

Interaction is important for the (bigger) TikTokers.

So I take my hat off to those decent ones.

I don't do compliments well, so take it as it is.

Reactions: 5
OMG. What a tear jerker video Bens just posted! True heartfelt words. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ Memories will be forever and also what makes us stronger! You got this Ben ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Rite okay Ben, Im literally in bleeping tears here!!! Enough ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Again u just proved to me the man u are, amazing, kind, gentle, inspiring, awesome and incredible.

That video was just mind-blowing. It took my breath away

U will find ur happy ever after babe when ur least expecting it.

If anyone in the world deserves happiness it's u ben

Big shout out to mummy/daddy rantz for bringing up such a respectable young man. He's one of a kind and if my son turns out to be even half the man he is, I wud feel very blessed. I would stand back and say "wow my job here is done, I've raised a gentleman"

Reactions: 3
U anit gonna like this one but duck ya Ben ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•(in a good way of course)

50 times I've watched that video and 50 times I've bleeping cried. I'm not normally a yap but today I'm an emotional roller-coaster. Say boooo and I'm yapping

• Heart
Can we just appreciate not only the Rantz Family but all of Bens mods too. Look at all the tit that is going on with the other โ€œmod family(s)โ€ one lot even starting to give slsh a bad name from his trolling of baron.
Bens mods are just amazing and all on point! They have Bens back and arenโ€™t in chats slagging people off or bullying others. Well done to all Bens mods. Love you all ๐Ÿ’™

Omg๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ben!!! You are yet again showing what an amazing man you are!! Such an old head on young shoulders
Your mum and dad must be so proud of you
If my son grows to be half as honest, thoughtful & down to earth as you I will be over the moon โคโคโค
you are truly amazing, you are going to go so far and achieve so much and itโ€™s all so deserved ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Reactions: 1
Can we just appreciate not only the Rantz Family but all of Bens mods too. Look at all the tit that is going on with the other โ€œmod family(s)โ€ one lot even starting to give slsh a bad name from his trolling of baron.
Bens mods are just amazing and all on point! They have Bens back and arenโ€™t in chats slagging people off or bullying others. Well done to all Bens mods. Love you all ๐Ÿ’™
Yeah Ben's mods do their job. They don't judge or belittle people. But then he probably chooses them carefully.

Most people just pick and choose them at random without knowing who they are. You at least need to have that with them.

The idea is to protect them on lives, not talk tit about them behind their back. Ive seen some problem mods on others lives.

I'd love to be a mod on bens account. I feel they are all nice People and Ben seems to trust them with his life in Tiktok and other social media platforms. Who else has that ?

"Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight"

Reactions: 4
How amazing is Ben tho?! So nice to know that not all the influences are big headed weirdos his so real and kind we love you Ben!!

How amazing is Ben tho?! So nice to know that not all the influences are big headed weirdos his so real and kind we love you Ben!!
Through self admission, he can be a bit of a knob sometimes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

"Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight"

Ben knows he isn't perfect but has the balls to say "I fcked up" when he does and he holds his hands up.

Which is the problem right now none of them are being honest.

Bronnie isn't as innocent either Ben. I trust your decision and you are backing her but when she gets drunk she turns nasty and was very vindictive, last night with Hutch she was drunk and go on ridiculous everyone was trying to get her to end it and she was being so abrupt. Hutch being Bronniesparkless is disgusting but she completely lied on live last night when Hutch came on.

I love the fact he can be abit of knob tho makes him more real at least he isnโ€™t fake!

Through every situation Iโ€™ve seen Ben go through heโ€™s always been so real and honest!
I canโ€™t get enough of him honestly heโ€™s amazing!
Iโ€™m looking forward to tonight!

I really hope Rosie watches and realised what sheโ€™s done!
LOVE YOU BEN!!

Itโ€™s getting ridiculous with all the other clowns doing each other dirty. Bens just Ben and people can only try and wish for the support heโ€™s got on here and in Real life as remember tiktok is just a bloody app

Looking back on where we first met
I cannot explain and I cannot forget
Ben you're the one
You still turn me on
Stay Nelson is on top again

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.