Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love him ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s live and his just such a genuine babe!!!
I could watch him all day. He brightens my dark days

Where any of you in Ben's live?

The wee dote said 'big up to my tattle life crew, you know who u are'

Well done all.....

Have an amazing nite benny boy. We are all behind u 100%

#SN ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just realised someone asked if in Chezza. No im not.

I'm literally not connected to Ben or any of them. Just a regular outsider who likes to comment on what I see.

Ben. Sod the lot of them. Look after you and yours. They are all a bunch of backstabbers

Reactions: 2
Just realised someone asked if in Chezza. No im not.

I'm literally not connected to Ben or any of them. Just a regular outsider who likes to comment on what I see.

Ben. Sod the lot of them. Look after you and yours. They are all a bunch of backstabbers
Who asked u that lol

Ben is better of without the lot of them. They used him and when they got what they wanted they threw him to the kerb

I found the Ben Rantz thread!!

I'll admit, I never used to like Ben, but that was when I first discovered him and he kept popping up on my fyp. I thought he seemed a bit big headed.

But the more he kept popping up, the more I watched him. I soon realised I was completely wrong and I just judged a book by his cover.

Now I know he's a lovely lad, who would do anything for anyone and he's the most real person on tik tok. I now love Ben and his realness and his humour

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I found the Ben Rantz thread!!

I'll admit, I never used to like Ben, but that was when I first discovered him and he kept popping up on my fyp. I thought he seemed a bit big headed.

But the more he kept popping up, the more I watched him. I soon realised I was completely wrong and I just judged a book by his cover.

Now I know he's a lovely lad, who would do anything for anyone and he's the most real person on tik tok. I now love Ben and his realness and his humour
Hes a decent person who doesn't let the numbers go to his head. He says what he wants and isn't bothered. He doesn't pretend to be someone he isn't or act better than anyone. He also takes time to reply to people and actually talks to his "followers".

Unlike some. Its becoming rare on tiktok to find someone with a few followers who doesn't let it go to their head.

I love his Mums honesty too. What she said about Tattle is bang on.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely love Ben always have, I've watched him from the beginning i used to love when he would go live with the turks and wind them up ๐Ÿ˜‚ Canโ€™t believe what aj done to him and now rosie! It seems the more he does for people the more he gets tit on. I hope rich sales doesnโ€™t do the same.. I just love the way he doesnโ€™t give a toss what people think about him and he will say it like it is. Iโ€™m gutted him and ellie didnโ€™t work out he deserves all the love in the world bless him

MATT MOORE you bleeping prick slagging of our Ben. Ur just jealous of his success, good looks, kind heart, sense of humour etc

As for you matt, your a nobody and may I add an awful looking sight ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Leave our gorgeous Ben alone Matt Moore.
Ben you keep doing what you do, youโ€™re absolutely amazing and if I was mummyrantz Iโ€™d be a very very proud mother.

Ben is amazing! Literally for someone with not many years behind him, he is more mature than those who have done him dirty! The lads just pure class! Heโ€™s not about the drama as he will just purely say it how it is! No need to trying giving a โ€œtime slotโ€ to go live to out anyone, if heโ€™s got something to say it will just come out on a rant or even one of his normal crazy lives. Heโ€™s just ace. If my sons grow up to be anything like he is then Iโ€™d be one happy mumma. Mummyrantz and daddyrantz have raised a good egg there ๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 5
How amazing where the readings on Ben live tonight. Mr Rantz you need to take that all in. Ok you hear many people say it all but those cards came out for reasons tonight. Trying to make you listen to those closest to you! Put yourself first, stop protecting others and truly be honest to yourself. You are one in a million and people who have done you dirty age kicking themselves and probably running scared of you truly outing them, if and when the time comes. Keep being the grounded young man you are Ben! Believe in yourself ๐Ÿ’™

Yeah none of them cards pulled for Ben would mean anything to me right now so I definitely beleive that the cards you pull aren't just coincidence.

Ben put you and your family as number 1,the rest will fall into place.

Ben we will cheer you up anytime sweetie but I ain't calling you ginger as you are definitely blonde ๐Ÿ˜‚

GET THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE BOY!!!!

• Haha
Yes Ben sweetie we will cheer u up anytime. I know its easier said than done but try keep urself busy and active.

I walked away from my husband after 10 years together, It broke me but I knew it was the right thing to do at the time. It wasn't easy believe me but I've never been so happy now. Currently with my partner 14 years and 3 beautiful children.

It happens when ur least expecting it hun, for now enjoy being single. They are the best days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ps I'm making myself sound old here, married divorced, etc I'm only in my 30's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah it definitely happens when you least expect it and stop looking. It's the saying if you look too hard you won't find.

I had 2 years single and living alone. When I was fully happy within myself and by myself love literally came knocking. But it was the right time as I now know no matter what I'm happy within myself and can be happy alone. Also I can offer my partner happiness as I'm happy myself. I don't NEED him to be happy but I want him.

Whoever is reporting Ben's lives STOP. Tyler, Kerry and her minions whoever it is just stop. You can see the lad is having a hard time and he likes to come on his live to have a laugh and help him get through his days. He also brings ALOT of happiness to those that watch him. I can promise you if you start concentrating on yourself and stop with all the troll accounts on TT and the reporting you will be happy. A weight will lift from your shoulders.

Never in my life have I made a troll account. That's the lowest of the low. (TATTLE IS A COMMENTARY WEBSITE AND IT ACTUALLY ADVISES YOU USE A DIFFERENT NAME TO YOUR OWN)

Awww no I went off his live, so I'm taking someone's reported him??

Jealous bleeping ******* the lot of them.

Awwww mummyrantz ur a total babe and may I add u look absolutely stunning.

We don't just love Ben, we love u all as a family, ur the most loyal, down to earth, honest, hard working family I know

#SN ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Last edited:
Did anyone see sneaky Stacey asking keates if she cud see the list of ppl that was in her live last nite?? She's a mod of Lees and I can't bleeping stand her. She was another one so far up tess hole. Likes to think she's the big woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I don't personally know her but she upset our Ben and that's enough for me 'another witch'

Wrong thread, this was meant at for keates thread

Did anyone see sneaky Stacey asking keates if she cud see the list of ppl that was in her live last nite?? She's a mod of Lees and I can't bleeping stand her. She was another one so far up tess hole. Likes to think she's the big woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I don't personally know her but she upset our Ben and that's enough for me 'another witch'

Wrong thread, this was meant at for keates thread
Donโ€™t think sheโ€™s a mod for hutch anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.