Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
WHO CARES WHAT BEN THINKS! :rolleyes:

He was using dating apps and cheated on his wife/the mother of his 2 toddlers.
And then got married 2 weeks after knowing his current wife and it was on the day his divorce was finalised with Una.

Why would anyone be concerned what he thinks?! He's really not in any position to judge!
He won't want his kids meeting their new step dad :ROFLMAO:

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
Sorry I know this is an Una thread so feel free to ignore, but there’s something different about Jackie’s face recently and I can’t for the life of me work out what it is! I’d say it’s different to a few months ago even, definitely a year. Or might just be a new makeup style?

U dont fool me

I think the dress & hair are a bit casual for her daughter’s communion rather than inappropriate.

I don’t think it’s a big deal she went to Dublin for the eve. I’d prefer to have the two on different days but I don’t think it’s a parenting issue.

I admire how despite all her celebrity she’s come home to her parents.
To be fair where else was she going to go with two kids on her own, she's possibly broke so couldn't afford child care so who better to off load them on only good old nanny and grandpa, she's living in the dads old doctors surgery nottin flashy or mod about it !!!

pjh5

Una was in Mexico with her new fella and they have enjoyed loads of weekends away around Ireland.She had pics of her posing in Dromoland Castle back before Xmas and he had pics up of himself in the same room at that venue at the same time on his insta!
Do we know who her new boyfriend is?