Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for another “Fam ❤“ post when she’s back in LA 😅

We need a new thread soon! 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Only a few pages of a new thread. Any ideas for a title? The only thing I can think of is
Ben, Ben , where are you?

• Haha
I hate when they make them play in front of empty stands . I was in Torino last year for a little bit of time (im a little bit stupid for choosing Italia in middle of a pandemic😂) but i couldnt go to any games of Juve (i dont like them but they got amazing players) because of the restrictions😔 Bayern is really superior to any team in europe atm😍 but i support B.Dortmund🥺
Me too it’s so sad to see them in the empty stadiums :(

Bayern is amazing been loving them since I was little 😍 but Dortmund is really good aswell - my best friend loves them

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Me too it’s so sad to see them in the empty stadiums :(

Bayern is amazing been loving them since I was little 😍 but Dortmund is really good aswell - my best friend loves them

She posted that video on TikTok (it just won’t load) and people are assuming Ben got her those flowers
I mean if its Ben who sent the flowers wow he got a nice taste but probably someone else chose the flowers for him😍 gentleman behavior. Red roses means love😞

Do y’all think she’ll be in London until Valentine’s Day/week?

edit: eh, that’s a bit too long of a stay logistically. Wouldn’t the hotel stay accumulate to a lot of money? Can you stay at a hotel for nearly a month?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It's funny because on her birthday a few weeks ago there was a man who gave her flowers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m not creative enough for a title, so I rely on all of you 💕

Do we really think the roses are from
him? He’s bringing in the big guns? For HER? 🥲 sorry I’m cranky today 😭

Do y’all think she’ll be in London until Valentine’s Day/week?

edit: eh, that’s a bit too long of a stay logistically. Wouldn’t the hotel stay accumulate to a lot of money? Can you stay at a hotel for nearly a month?
Oh well probably shell stay at least for a month. She didn’t come for a job or a brand i guess, so she is paying for her accommodations. The hotel she stays in is pretty nice but she seems to be rich, so it wont hurt her. If the valentine is Ben maybe they will spend the day together so we’ll know🥺

I’m not creative enough for a title, so I rely on all of you 💕

Do we really think the roses are from
him? He’s bringing in the big guns? For HER? 🥲 sorry I’m cranky today 😭
I am the worst when it comes to titles or giving names😂 my dogs name is hilarious. So i am also relying in all of you about the title you guys are hilarious with the the titles

• Sad
Hmmm do you guys think she's going to give up her wild life in LA with famous (and problematic) friends, from being Kylie Jenner's official shadow, going to parties most days, traveling to different parts of the world almost every week, to staying in Surrey (not even in London) to have tea with him on cold and rainy days???

• Haha
Hmmm do you guys think she's going to give up her wild life in LA with famous (and problematic) friends, from being Kylie Jenner's official shadow, going to parties most days, traveling to different parts of the world almost every week, to staying in Surrey (not even in London) to have tea with him on cold and rainy days???
Maybe they’re in love 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Sad
I guess I’m such a sucker for Ben enough to say yes but actually considering her life big noooo😂 she wouldn’t give up hanging out with Kylie or her other friends. Her life seems to be fun and pretty chill there. You cannot go out without coats here😂

I would like to have tea with him on cold & rainy days 😩😭

Idk. Probably not. We don’t even know their relationship status. He clearly had flings since summer 21. Or maybe the flings don’t count if they are locked in the bathroom? Who knows 😅

Doubt it’s anything serious. I read that he was desperate after her “like a dog” (not my words) on Mykonos back then and that kinda has giving me the ick, just because of the desperate part 😂 and she wasn’t that into him (again - not my words). Just unfiltered gossip

• Wow
  • Haha
I would like to have tea with him on cold & rainy days 😩😭

Idk. Probably not. We don’t even know their relationship status. He clearly had flings since summer 21. Or maybe the flings don’t count if they are locked in the bathroom? Who knows 😅

Doubt it’s anything serious. I read that he was desperate after her “like a dog” (not my words) on Mykonos back then and that kinda has giving me the ick, just because of the desperate part 😂 and she wasn’t that into him (again - not my words). Just unfiltered gossip
Ohhh desperate men are my major ick🤢 some of them are even blaming the women if they say no. Cool men are the ones i can trust😂

I don't think she's into him like that. And I don't believe he was after her in mykonos... I think it was actually the other way around... She as well as her circle of friends wants someone very rich and famous, level of fame like an NBA/NFL star or a rapper

I don't think she's into him like that. And I don't believe he was after her in mykonos... I think it was actually the other way around... She as well as her circle of friends wants someone very rich and famous, level of fame like an NBA/NFL star or a rapper
But why go after him if he’s not really known in the US ? Like people there don’t watch a lot of football and compared to those rappers and NBA/NFL players he earns less

She can just stay in LA then.. 😒😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her willingness to put hang around him makes sense, considering how obvious he is with his other flings (no problem in that but would she take up with his actions if he was accountant Ben from Milton Keynes)? Since he has a lot of money, she’s more willing to put up with a casual relationship.

But why go after him if he’s not really known in the US ? Like people there don’t watch a lot of football and compared to those rappers and NBA/NFL players he earns less
She's using him to shag Tom 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.