Ben Chilwell #25 Ben's a big boy ; we could do with his big toy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Guys how sad maybe why he was in early
---
Why would Ben just put my insta story up saying welcome brother if he was leaving thou??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Guys how sad maybe why he was in early
---
Why would Ben just put my insta story up saying welcome brother if he was leaving thou??
Surprised Matt still writes about Chelsea since Mason left 😏😂
Conor & Trev possibly yes but Ben I don’t think so

I thought he would have another year here Ben at least do you believe it? Woukd Ben wrote that on his story if he was going
No unless it’s a more reliable source or more evidence 😂
I mean players play the game when it comes to clubs & transfers!

Reactions: 1
No unless it’s a more reliable source or more evidence 😂
I mean players play the game when it comes to clubs & transfers!
It’s Matt law idk if he’s relaible but not sure honeslry just me thinking why would Ben write that on his story if he was leaving

It’s Matt law idk if he’s relaible but not sure honeslry just me thinking why would Ben write that on his story if he was leaving
As I said players aren’t going to say anything until a deal is done & carry on as normal. I wouldn’t panic yet just have to wait & see

Reactions: 2
I’m thinking who would even buy him and use there own money after been injured for 3 years and his contract his massive wages . Has Matt law lied before?
Not Arsenal 😂
Not sure but he’s a journalist 😅 I just remember he used to write pro Mason especially during the transfer saga