Ben Chilwell #23 Be careful if you're not on Adam's list, even Ben's ugly bush he finds it fit 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have any thread titles? Can’t believe I post this more often than the Mason thread now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chelsea v city tomorrow big game do we think chels have any chance?
---

So good omg can’t believe you don’t like it
I hope so! They have the privilege of me attending 😂
Do we have any thread titles? Can’t believe I post this more often than the Mason thread now 😂
We have months before we need another Mason thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you also add he couldn’t be bothered to make a new thread?! 🤣 It was nearly over for Mason tattle 😲
I’m still a big Mason fan. I just couldn’t be bothered to read through his dead arse thread to recap 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes 😁 so I’ll apologise now as I’m having a few 🍻🍷if I post later 😆
I’ll keep an eye out for the Ben’s crew & onlyfans models 🤣
Have a brilliant time!! Hahahaha yes look out for them I think they always sit near club wembley bit

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.