Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
I hate that I’m sticking up for him. But the fan said that she wants to get involved and go with him and the boys. I think Ben just meant it’s him and the boys thing and the gf shouldn’t get involved, more to the point that girls shouldn’t be involved in football

Also about Vegas, when he goes there for preseason it’s going to be different to him going there on holiday. I don’t see a big deal with that
Exactly just there to train and play football different to going away with his friends probs just was excited it was somewhere nice and warm don’t see a big deal either

Reactions: 1

livy444

VIP Member
Ofc it’s not cheating but if you’re seeing someone (and it’a something serious - she claimed she keeps this one private so idk I guess it could be serious?) I wouldn’t be bothered with him anymore after his party escapees in the last week?
And even if it’s not serious I’m not somebody’s back up booty call but each to their own I guess 😅
I agree with you but I don't think it's something serious!!!! And I wouldn't accept that kind of thing either but 😬

livy444

VIP Member
There was a video posted here. She and one more girl were with a sketchy guy i dont remember his name but he is a trump supporter i guess. I think she just doesn’t care. She just wants to have fun and is easy going with everyone. I mean she came to London with a guy she just met. Ben probably called her and they appeared at the door minutes after. Its all fun to these people.
She doesn't care and neither does he!!!!!! 😭💀

Also I'm pretty sure that him being seen with other people doesn't mean anything to her as they are not a couple and he is not cheating on her so I guess it doesn't matter to her...

Last edited:

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Nice ass Ben😂 His grandpa tattoo can be seen properly here😻I wish Dele had posted a photo of ben in a suit as well😻 that would be amazing. We havent seen him in a proper suit. Wish prada dressed him in one.
That was in Wimbledon chilly didnt go

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Those pics were deffo meant for his private thou it’s gone up one his private account😂 can’t believe he did that kinda funny

fernly

VIP Member
He really thinks he cool I got the ick when he said la baby in that video and everytime he does a peace sign or stick a tongue out just got the ick

This is literally the only photo that’s okay no ✌🏻👍 normal🤣

Him sticking his tongue out he’s so strange
When did he say la baby😳

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
I didn’t meant you, sorry if it came off as rude or something 🥺

Idk I just think it COULD potentially be something serious cause so far she’s the only one I can imagine him bringing home to his mum 🤡😭
Can you imagine he brings home Holly / Kelsey? 😂
There all not serious just hookups party sleep there friends etc nothing serious just vibes😂