Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Ahahaahah the way he sings😂 his voice cracks😂 and the guy is so happy to be with ben😂 i looked at his account he got a cat. Finally not a problematic person (judging by his ig account 😂)
Imagine going on a night out with him jack mason pure vibes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Smca53

VIP Member
“Please welcome back number 21…”

yes I cried 😭😭😭😭

Wasn’t expecting to get this moment til next season! I’m so happy for him 🙌

• Heart

Soph101xx

Chatty Member
Maybe he read the thread saw we were taking about his girls and thought he would post something to change the subject 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
because it’s so silent, bringing back this:

Just imagine you’re waking up, having a good morning tea and you see bf Ben working out on the porch 💕✨💕✨💕

• Heart

fernly

VIP Member
God yeah if I met him I’d slap him 😂 he’s so cringe.
Jayden is alone a big red flag makes ben and everyone around him look dumb and questionable. #sorryben Btw Azpi and Ben together cures the cringe for a moment so glad he is finally back in training😍 he looks better when he is with his teammates 💙💙💙💙❤

• Heart

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Alonso is leaving for sure because i heard fabrizio was talking about it. I heard cucurella, perisic were mentioned woth chelsea but perisic just signed by tottenham good move. We will have to bear Emerson if they dont make a move which is kinda scary.
Yeah also heard about Cucurella but isn’t City interested in him?
Sosa from Stuttgart seems to be an option too 🤔 no release clause so cheeeap

I do think Ben will be a starter for most games. I don’t know if he’s ready though.

I think Ben just needs to be careful and not let his personal life affect his football. Look at his friend James Maddison I think one of the reasons he’s been called up once for England in his whole career is because of the “baggage” that comes along with him. There’s lots of players that have that “baggage” and we don’t want Ben to also become one of those players
Idk. Madders had a really good season, I think Southgate has his favourites and that’s that. He has invited Walker, Keira Knightley, Foden.. it’s not like they’re angels 😅 Honestly the whole concept of the Nations League is just unnecessary. Basically friendlies with no meaning - after and before a long seasons for the players.

Last edited:

fernly

VIP Member
This thread title sums things up doesn’t it with this group of suspect friends. Beales also has the most smarmy looking face I’ve ever seen 🤢
He got the most punchable face ever😂 I don’t know about Aaron and Nathan much but more or less we know the other three are always the usual suspects. That’s why i feel a little uncomfortable about Ben🥺 hope he’s not like his friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

amzi

VIP Member
He looks a bit awkward, I wonder if this guy actually asked? Or if he just started filming….this seems a very low key chilled holiday for Ben x

katiestewart

VIP Member
Also a bit new here so hello everyone! But I really don’t think he drinks very often at all. Not saying he wasn’t drinking last night but he definitely doesn’t drink on all of his nights out. He’s said that before.
Hello 👋 I’m sure Ben is a lil hoe no matter if he’s drunk or sober 😂 once a hoe always a hoe

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Ayyy he looks so cute (as always) what happened to his left eye🥺 is he allergic? Ruben loftus cheek talked to them😍 he’s also gorgeous 💙 Morning and good afternoon 😍
He’s been crying because he’s not with me and he misses me so much

• Haha