Well I didn't like I could like Joy more but then I saw her Instagram post where she photo dumped from the series and every picture of Nathan she has scribbled over his face! 
And a heart by Coop !!! Rumour is they’re an itemWell I didn't like I could like Joy more but then I saw her Instagram post where she photo dumped from the series and every picture of Nathan she has scribbled over his face!![]()
Oh I thought I was the only one 🫣 I think Kerry is horrible and thinks he’s so funnyHere's the new crew for below deck, I really don't like Kerry or Fraser!!
![]()
Meet the Below Deck Season 13 Cast (Official Bios & Photos) | Bravo
Meet the Below Deck Season 13 cast, including Captain Kerry and Fraser Olender, plus premiere details and Phuket drama.www.bravotv.com
God those gays we SO annoying!!bleeping hell, so much whining about protein.
Shes much more likeable now. I think Aesha brings out the best in herMust admit to getting a little teary with Sandy and Aesha talking about addiction & recovery. Was a good contrast to #MoreProtein and the sugar daddy. I really love Sandy now; never used to…
I feel the same, I couldn't stand him in the last series but Nathan is just being SUCH a bellend that I can't help sympathising with him!Seeing Joe talk about his dad gave a lot more insight as to why his friendship with Nathan went south.
Never thought I'd be on Joe's side with anything, but here we are ...![]()