Below Deck #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I didn't like I could like Joy more but then I saw her Instagram post where she photo dumped from the series and every picture of Nathan she has scribbled over his face! 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I didn't like I could like Joy more but then I saw her Instagram post where she photo dumped from the series and every picture of Nathan she has scribbled over his face! 😂
And a heart by Coop !!! Rumour is they’re an item
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Whilst Nathan hasn’t been edited out, I think there has been a little window dressing behind the scenes.

Many of us could see that he was a snake, a real Jackal and Hyde character, even before the Gael issue this season.

A series snapshot on wiki would indicate that this all going on in real life, has potentially boosted viewing figures.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Must admit to getting a little teary with Sandy and Aesha talking about addiction & recovery. Was a good contrast to #MoreProtein and the sugar daddy. I really love Sandy now; never used to…
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Seeing Joe talk about his dad gave a lot more insight as to why his friendship with Nathan went south.
Never thought I'd be on Joe's side with anything, but here we are ... 🤷🏻‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Sandy being 36 years sober is absolutely incredible. I can only imagine how hard that has been, I don't even know her and I felt so emotional watching it. Aesha was so sweet getting her a gift like that, she's definitely the chief stewardess I'd want if I was going to charter a yacht.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Seeing Joe talk about his dad gave a lot more insight as to why his friendship with Nathan went south.
Never thought I'd be on Joe's side with anything, but here we are ... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I feel the same, I couldn't stand him in the last series but Nathan is just being SUCH a bellend that I can't help sympathising with him!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8