Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I mean I’m not her biggest fan the whole smacking thing did bug me - but I messaged her instead and tried to help her find better ways of parenting instead of smacking. Being a care worker is far more demanding than making cups of tea though and to suggest otherwise isn’t right it’s demoralising the job and it’s blooming hard work!! I was surprised she’d got a dog as she does find Bella really hard work we all have bad days though with kids. No one is perfect and a messy house is a lived in one ... I tidy up constantly but with two small children it’s messy seconds later.

Reactions: 3
So what do we reckon the whole hospital visit thing was for? I’m guessing an ectopic pregnancy which is obviously awful, but if you don’t want questions about it, you definitely don’t need to post about your hospital trip on your stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
Honestly infuriates me when people put posts up about being in hospital but won’t say why..
What’s the point in posting then?!

Reactions: 3

Goldfish

VIP Member
I’ve never known someone to complain so much about doing the bare minimum to look after their own child

Reactions: 2
Personally I think it should be kept private. A loss of a baby is awful
She is clearly going through something and what is even more awful is the bits she is posting is obviously making people talk about her or message her and she obviously likes the attention. It could be something
completely like a horrendous kidney infection or something and she is making people assume allsorts of things. Dont know why she is posting her very very personal things!!! And she has mentioned this page so she knows it is being discussed i would be mortified
completely agree! If I was going through something like that I most certainly wouldn’t want to be posting on my stories! Not that I ever do anyways to be fair 😂

emmyt

I saw the stories and thought pregnancy complications. I agree don’t post hospital pics if you don’t want people to ask if your ok/why you’re there 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think whenever I’ve been admitted to hospital for anything, the last thing on my mind is posting on social media.. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I find her such an attention seeker, did it when she ‘went away to her mums for some space’, always posting things for a reaction.

Goldfish

VIP Member
She's annoyed me this morning. Why sit there with your child showing her all the presents but telling her she can't have them 🙄 why not show insta when the child naps or something instead of the kid sitting there clearly wanting to play with them 😔
She will end up giving it to her before her birthday, she done it with that grey and white climbing stuff, that was apparently for her birthday

• Haha

coldasice

So what do we reckon the whole hospital visit thing was for? I’m guessing an ectopic pregnancy which is obviously awful, but if you don’t want questions about it, you definitely don’t need to post about your hospital trip on your stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

coldasice

Yeah I find this! I did actually like her at one point!
Till she was moaning about work which caused her to get the sack and then moaned saying how unfair it was cause she has a house and a child oh and bills to pay! DONT WE ALL!!!
And I wish she would bloody clean Bella before she videos her she’s opening herself to trolls!!
I get the impression if the attention isn’t on her she spits her dummy out! X
Oh god the meltdown over her being sacked was something, serves you right for chatting shit about the people you’re supposed to care for 🤯 It drives me up the wall.

Goldfish

VIP Member
She wasn’t ready to become a mum, I bet she works, but she’s so lazy, Bella always looks filthy and feral and her house always looks a state

Goldfish

VIP Member
She should never have got that dog! She’s never been able to cope with it and now she’s given it to her mum as she can’t cope with both a dog and child! It annoys me when people get animals but don’t have the proper lifestyle for one!
I think the fact she’s crying about not being able to cope with a toddler and a dog screams volumes of how immature she is

I'm not sure it's pregnancy she was drinking wkd at 11 in the morning the other day was she not? Correct me if I'm wrong
That’s true actually... Maybe she didn’t know then?
I feel very sad for her if it is pregnancy related, it’s an awful thing to go through at any stage of a pregnancy

Heretobenosey97

Her story last night... Bella what do you want, do you want a nut? Do you want this nut? No you can’t have it.. she’s literally like a child herself just winding up her little sister or something not a fucking adult attempting to raise her daughter.
Her story this morning... siting on the bed, filling a story of Bella in her nappy. “Oh Bella we have to leave in 5 minutes, get up we need to leave” ...... URM FUCKING GET HER UP AND DRESSED THEN YOU TWAT

And this morning Bella has gotten flithh (what's new?) and she's like "this is why I can't go on my phone for more than 2 seconds". She's always on her phone?

Heretobenosey97

Worried that she was going to be a late talker, well hun it would help if you knew how to talk properly wouldn’t it.

Goldfish

VIP Member
Does anyone else think her daughter always looks exhausted, she’s constantly got dark eyes and bags