Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought the same why post it if you don't want the questions 🤔
I think she is pregnant and possibly having difficulties which is sad but keep it to yourself and keep it personal don't broadcast it for everyone to see that is something that should be kept between them

Reactions: 3

Gimmethegossipgirl

I do hope it’s not anything horrible, I actually do like her and her account much more than some of the other mum accounts. Yes there’s a few ads etc but no constant plugging of the lumi

Last edited:
And why does she have to mention how much money she's spent onBella? So she can have a good birthday? She's 2? She doesn't need hundreds of pounds spent on her to have a good birthday

emmyt

Has anyone seen her story today? She’s not been active on insta apparently due to people sending her screenshots from here, it’s giving her anxiety.
This is a very timid thread compared to the others. We are merely stating facts on here. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Whyohwhy

She's annoyed me this morning. Why sit there with your child showing her all the presents but telling her she can't have them 🙄 why not show insta when the child naps or something instead of the kid sitting there clearly wanting to play with them 😔

smeice

Cmon you’ve got 10 days in isolation now, time to potty train her and take that bloody dummy away. Cheers

coldasice

“Bella is rarely ill”

pretty sure a few weeks back she was saying she has a cough “all the time” .......

“I spend hundreds of pounds on her clothes”

why? They grow out of them so fast. You’re just wasting your money. Although I’m sure she’ll spend it on some more tat for Bella to destroy.
If she actually got off her arse and stopped Bella from doing things like pulling the wipes out then they wouldn’t happen. Annoys me how her first reaction is “I know, let me instagram this”

It’s people like her that give young mums a bad name.
I like how she hasn’t addressed the fact she left her house during lockdown to buy a new fucking dog too

Whyohwhy

Probably means she actually has to try to parent instead of letting the kid do as she please and spreading food allover the sofas

Goldfish

VIP Member
She said Brad was meant to wake up and give her dinner, but he didn’t wake up, why did it take her that long to realise he wasn’t awake?

Also if brads asleep surely she’s up with Bella anyway so why not just do the dinner, who cares if you don’t eat in the evening your daughter still needs to be fed

Another thing what does she mean by parenting properly, that’s how she should be parenting her all the time?

Last edited:

Hiyax

Made me laugh how she told bella to get on naughty step. If anything shouldn't she have got up to deal with the situation instead of just sitting on her backside. Also why does Brad always just go to sleep before bella is even asleep?

coldasice

I’m amazed there’s no threads about her? Her entire account is ad after ad after ad.. diet foods and flipping ketchup all off the back of her 1 year old.

coldasice

I’m so sick of the constant spending and hauls it is so unrelatable, so many people have lost their jobs and lives during a global pandemic and this airhead is walking around buying giant lollipops, shoes, clothes every damn day... 😡😡😡