Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 7 month anniversary meal 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
I used to be friends with someone that did this! First month meal. First year meal, then every fricking year - till eventually 10 years later he did actually propose. Still ain’t married yet but now she’s celebrating the anniversary of him proposing now as well as when they met 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my lord! The hotel I’m in is opposite banana joes - thank Christ I’m here this week not last or I may have been subjected to plastic face & her ‘one’ - not sure my all inclusive hangover could take the horror

I used to be friends with someone that did this! First month meal. First year meal, then every fricking year - till eventually 10 years later he did actually propose. Still ain’t married yet but now she’s celebrating the anniversary of him proposing now as well as when they met 🤦‍♀️
I celebrate the day before I met my ‘one’ 😂😂😂 (kidding - he’s my lobster)

He proposed? How did I not know this 😂😂😂😂

Oh my lord! The hotel I’m in is opposite banana joes - thank Christ I’m here this week not last or I may have been subjected to plastic face & her ‘one’ - not sure my all inclusive hangover could take the horror

I celebrate the day before I met my ‘one’ 😂😂😂 (kidding - he’s my lobster)

He proposed? How did I not know this 😂😂😂😂
Yep 👍

Heard ‘my one’ was getting a bit familiar with someone becky actually knows and she brushed it off 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope nothing since 19th October! His account is very absent of her as well and all just single meals he’s been cooking himself. Interesting....

Reactions: 1
She literally looks no different in that “transformation” photo she’s posted. How much weight is she supposed to have lost? Looks a stone difference at best. Nothing wrong with that but I hate how these instagrammers act like they’re weight loss gurus when they haven’t really lost that much weight and/ or they struggle to keep it off!

She literally looks no different in that “transformation” photo she’s posted. How much weight is she supposed to have lost? Looks a stone difference at best. Nothing wrong with that but I hate how these instagrammers act like they’re weight loss gurus when they haven’t really lost that much weight and/ or they struggle to keep it off!
All I notice is how she didn’t have creepy eyes before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3