Beingbrittany #19 Naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a contrast to when she’s in this country and won’t disclose where she’s staying until she gets back 🫤 owt for the beg eh chebbers?

Reactions: 7
Cringe for her and that pic so bad! Imagine posing in a shared swimming pool with other. I bet Betsy feels like dying inside seeing her mum act like that! Just no

Reactions: 10
Always a tragedy when an endangered species gets stranded in shallow water

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the only reason she loves these photos and angles is because it makes her waist look small and her ass huge which don’t know if she has noticed recently it’s not a good look and everyone is over the big ass era… we all know the truth though she must be about a size 26/28 if not more I am a size 20/22 and I am no where near the size of her .. her legs and feet are the size of my body. When is she going to wake up

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder how much she weighs🤔
I reckon at least double what she was when she lost it all!!!
Sean deffo ‘grooms’ her as such, putting stuff into her head telling her how good she looks and stuff along those lines

Reactions: 8
Honestly think she looks fab for her size .. it's everything else about her that's problematic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine, oh can you take a photo of me...wait a minute while I just get my a** in the air!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where's the fake stuck on boobs she wanted 🫣
Her implants have dropped and sagged along with her belly! No wonder she no longer flaunts them like she used to. Long gone those titaney days 😂😂 Tuck them into your socks now! Imagine paying all that money for them to end up looking like that because she did exactly what they told her not to. To not have exteme weight gain after. No wonder she only wears bedsheets hiding them 😬

Reactions: 8
Oh is she at Eden Roc? didn’t realise, she never mentioned it…

doubt anyone asked you for pics titters, stop trying to show off. If anyone wanted to see pics they could easily google them or look on trip advisor 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might be in the wrong here and happy to be corrected, but isn’t it even more embarrassing to literally not be able to go anywhere without it being a PR invite?
For most people, a gifted holiday would be amazing (myself included) but it seems like a weird juxtaposition to on the one hand be flaunting this ‘incredible’ materialistic lifestyle where she has all this expensive stuff and expensive taste, but then at the same time not being able to afford her own holiday so needing to have it gifted?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.