Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of her sister, I clicked on her profile because she shared a post about her getting married and Jesus Christ she shags her car doesn’t she 🥴. It’s in her bio and everything 😂. It’s an Audi A5 if anyone was wondering if she had a Ferrari...
She has an open profile, with her car reg and her boys personalised reg (🤢🤢) on show, front of house and house number, various details of where she lives AND she has pictures of her niece and nephew.

How thick can you be in this day and age?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She has an open profile, with her car reg and her boys personalised reg (🤢🤢) on show, front of house and house number, various details of where she lives AND she has pictures of her niece and nephew.

How thick can you be in this day and age?
I don’t think the Yobbo family are going to be in MENSA anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fasting and limiting her calories in the day... date night tonight and she’ll probs be knocking back the wine/gin. To be fair to her I would need gallons of the stuff if I was with chicken man, vile

Reactions: 10
Date night is cringe... i personally stopped dating (my OH) once i was living with him. Now we go for dinner or whatever, it's not a date to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God sake the commentary tonight she’s doing my head in. Get off your phone if you’re having a ‘date night’ as well!

Reactions: 2
Surely it’s not hard to fit back into your clothes when the clothes barely exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so nice to see siblings getting along so well.

Also just noticed she’s added a POSTPARTUM highlight to her page so we can all relive the time she hilariously hash tagged #8monthspostpartum.
It is creepy how alike they look! When are those new glasses coming? They hang down her moon face constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Also just noticed she’s added a POSTPARTUM highlight to her page so we can all relive the time she hilariously hash tagged #8monthspostpartum.
Jaysus you could get pickles out a jar with those chins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fasting opened at 1:15?! For duck sake why is she starving herself all morning it’s not healthy!

Reactions: 1

His face screams ... what the duck is this?? Get it off me! Bemused and terrified at the same time. How have they got the exact same facial expression? It's so weird 😳

Reactions: 1
So according to Waynetta, putting on a lacy bra and posting a selfie on insta is #selfcare. Love that for her. Just out of shot is chicken man dry humping her leg while he eats a sandwich.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So according to Waynetta, putting on a lacy bra and posting a selfie on insta is #selfcare. Love that for her. Just out of shot is chicken man dry humping her leg while he eats a sandwich.
Dry humping her leg 😂 I'd respect her more if she just said here is me in my bra I feel sexy 🤮 rather than claim its all about self care. #oneyearpluspostpartum

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chicken man should watch out. The last time she flooded her feed with her in nothing but underwear was when she was cheating on her husband. Could be a new guy she now wants the attention of 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.