Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely snap of them at their local park, Mason shackled in his pram while Yobbo sips a tinny.
I assumed they were back home in her garden because of the wheelie bin behind Mason? If they’re in their own garden it’s even worse that he’s stuck in his pushchair!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can he actually sit himself up?? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him sat up. 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you reckon they think they’re celebrities at all the Spoons they go to and demand special treatment? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ivy is with her sister today, she posted a story earlier. She seems to have her a lot, I wonder if she takes her to go to her father’s.

Who are they away with? I don’t think that Miller and Carter receipt makes any sense!
They had 4 Pepsi's between them, 3 large and one medium. I'm assuming one large each for Robbo and Chicken Man and a medium for Eliza making 3. Either Robbo or Chicken Man had another giving the fourth.

There is a rump for roughly £8ish and then two other rumps for £37/38 total. Again a child's meal and two adult meals.

A brownie desert.

It makes perfect sense.

Speaking of her sister, I clicked on her profile because she shared a post about her getting married and Jesus Christ she shags her car doesn’t she 🥴. It’s in her bio and everything 😂. It’s an Audi A5 if anyone was wondering if she had a Ferrari...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They had 4 Pepsi's between them, 3 large and one medium. I'm assuming one large each for Robbo and Chicken Man and a medium for Eliza making 3. Either Robbo or Chicken Man had another giving the fourth.

There is a rump for roughly £8ish and then two other rumps for £37/38 total. Again a child's meal and two adult meals.

A brownie desert.

It makes perfect sense.
Oh I was looking at it as 3 adult meals and also didn’t realise the government discount thing has kicked in, ignore me 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.