Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are people walking about in jeans.
It won't be sunbathing weather, more like our spring time, but certainly not this amazing holiday she hypes it up to be.

Reactions: 4
Imagine going on holiday and strapping your kid down in a buggy instead of letting him run about.

Lazy bleeping cunts, honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Literally not seen the poor boy out his buggy this whole holiday. How sad for him :(

Reactions: 4
It makes me so sad. Surely he’s too old to be sat in a push chair all the time?
My son is a year younger and hasn’t been in his pram for six months 🙄

Why is he drinking from a pink bottle? They’re not that expensive that he even needs hand me down bottles ffs.

in fact, why is he drinking from a bottle full stop?! He’s far too old.

Reactions: 7
My son is a year younger and hasn’t been in his pram for six months 🙄

Why is he drinking from a pink bottle? They’re not that expensive that he even needs hand me down bottles ffs.

in fact, why is he drinking from a bottle full stop?! He’s far too old.
Toddling about and getting into mischief is surely part of being a small child? Being tied in the pushchair is awful. Let him run on that big beach! Build sandcastles! Burry chicken man!

Reactions: 6
Don’t @ me but it’s just lazy arse parenting and he’s quickly going to become a statistic of child obesity if they keep him in that buggy. They’ve come on holiday “for him” but where are the activities for him? All we’ve seen so far is them sitting with pints and chicken man playing pool. Even at that crap night entertainment he was strapped in when he could have got up and run around with the music. They just cannot be bothered to deal with him. Her constantly saying how well he’s doing while he’s literally tied down watching daddy drink beer is kind of sadistic.

How old is Masey cakes?
He was born in Sept 2019, so coming up to 3

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Don’t @ me but it’s just lazy arse parenting and he’s quickly going to become a statistic of child obesity if they keep him in that buggy. They’ve come on holiday “for him” but where are the activities for him? All we’ve seen so far is them sitting with pints and chicken man playing pool. Even at that crap night entertainment he was strapped in when he could have got up and run around with the music. They just cannot be bothered to deal with him. Her constantly saying how well he’s doing while he’s literally tied down watching daddy drink beer is kind of sadistic.

He was born in Sept 2019, so coming up to 3
Jesus. Didn’t realise he was that old. Should be playing with other kids too!

Reactions: 3
He’s way to old for a bottle! 🙈 They’re so fuckin lazy. We had our boy away on holiday abroad when he was about a year younger than mason and he was only in his buggy when he needed a nap in the afternoon- he was playing around the poolside or wandering around the hotel the rest of the time. Of course if he’s loose out his pram they’ll not be able to sit drinking on their phones all day. It’s a joke she’s tried to make out this holiday is all about him!

Reactions: 11
And right on cue, a picture of Masey running around 🤣 looking like he’s next to a bleeping building site, beautiful

• Haha
ok just realised how shallow it is 🤣
I think your initial comment is spot on - it doesn’t matter how shallow it is tbf. A grown adult can drown in a few inches of water, so you would think she would be on higher alert for her child.

Thinking about it now, has she ever taken him or Ivy to any sort of swimming class either!?

Swimming lessons would involve leaving the house though. The only way you'd ever catch her in her local leisure centre is if spoons open a bar there.

• Haha
I think your initial comment is spot on - it doesn’t matter how shallow it is tbf. A grown adult can drown in a few inches of water, so you would think she would be on higher alert for her child.

Thinking about it now, has she ever taken him or Ivy to any sort of swimming class either!?
I’d be worried if he slipped and fell. I would be closer to where he is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.