Behind Her Eyes - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh, this is GREAT!

I received an alert this morning that it was new to Netflix ... not sure if it's new-new or what, but I'm about 20 minutes in so far and love it. (I hope my raving about it isn't premature).

If you like creepy dramas like Dr Foster I think you should check it out.

👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I read the book and I absolutely loved it, the twist is HUGE.

Unfortunately I thought the first episode was just OK, but that could be because I loved the book so much and had really envisioned the characters.

I also can't believe the main guy is only 31, he looks so much older (not that that makes him any less gorgeous).

Reactions: 8
It's OK, I'm halfway through Episode 2. The lead woman, Louise, is stunning, but a bit hammy. He is HOT as is his wife and their house is gorgeous. I think I will persevere. Apparently the twist at the end is a proper WTF moment!!

It's average for me tbh, just coming up to the final episode and not liking the route its going if that's is the main theme. Feels like lots of filler with moments of interesting

I loved it at the start but as the episodes went on I started to really not like Adele and David. I really liked Louise’s character and the relationship she had with her son. The twist at the end left me feeling kinda confused.

Reactions: 7
Skipped everyone posts. I'm at the end of ep 2 and

These are just ideas I have in my head (may be spoilers so click at your discretion)
1. I don't think he they are in a real relationship
2. I think Adele may be a therapist

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching! Binged watched the lot today! I did enjoy it, it was bonkers in places and i didn't see the ending coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's OK, I'm halfway through Episode 2. The lead woman, Louise, is stunning, but a bit hammy. He is HOT as is his wife and their house is gorgeous. I think I will persevere. Apparently the twist at the end is a proper WTF moment!!
Their house is amazing!

Reactions: 2
This was one of the worst books I’ve ever read I can’t believe they’ve made it into a series 😂😂 the ending is absolutely insane

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just finished binge watching it all, was dragging a bit near end of ep4 / so 5 and getting a bit far fetched but held out for the “big twist” at the end... OMG! Was not expecting that 😳

Reactions: 9
I did not know that she was Bono's daughter, she is stunning. Is Louise's ex husband played by the guy who originally played Ellis in Emmerdale and was sacked for fighting with Jamie Lomas?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did not know that she was Bono's daughter, she is stunning. Is Louise's ex husband played by the guy who originally played Ellis in Emmerdale and was sacked for fighting with Jamie Lomas?
No it's the new actor that plays Ellis that is in this. I wasn't sure whether it was the original actor but it's the one playing him now.