Beef - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't let the title put you off, best thing I've watched in a long time. The acting is incredible, especially from the lead female character. I've never seen someone so expressive in the way they perform.

I'm still not at the end yet but it has me gripped. Perfect mix of emotion, suspense and dark humour. I hope there's another season coming.

Synopsis without spoilers is a pair of strangers have a road rage incident and how such a random interaction can affect their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't let the title put you off, best thing I've watched in a long time. The acting is incredible, especially from the lead female character. I've never seen someone so expressive in the way they perform.

I'm still not at the end yet but it has me gripped. Perfect mix of emotion, suspense and dark humour. I hope there's another season coming.

Synopsis without spoilers is a pair of strangers have a road rage incident and how such a random interaction can affect their lives.

We saw a snippet of it on Gogglebox and it looked good and so we watched the first episode last night. It's so good! And I totally get what you mean about the female lead being so expressive. I'm struggling to see how they will make 10 episodes as good as the first but I'm in!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We saw a snippet of it on Gogglebox and it looked good and so we watched the first episode last night. It's so good! And I totally get what you mean about the female lead being so expressive. I'm struggling to see how they will make 10 episodes as good as the first but I'm in!
Keep going, it gets better and better!

• Heart
Saw a trailer for this the other day and I’m intrigued. Definitely on my watchlist.

• Heart
Loved it, although wasn't so keen on the final episode. But agreed, amazing writing and acting. Draws you in from the start

Reactions: 5
Watched Beef over the bank holiday weekend and really enjoyed it! I felt it had a similar vibe to Everything Everywhere All at Once (particularly the crow / rock scenes) and just found out they both had the same director of photography!

Also, I loved the soundtrack!

Reactions: 6
I only watched the clip on gogglebox, not sure whether it's for me, seemed a bit cheesy.
i get a feeling theyll be shagging by the end

I must be in the minority that thinks this is just okay
It’s watchable but I’m not desperate to binge watch?
If I didn’t watch any more episodes (I’m on 5) I don’t think I’d be bothered 😂

Reactions: 4
Watched Beef over the bank holiday weekend and really enjoyed it! I felt it had a similar vibe to Everything Everywhere All at Once (particularly the crow / rock scenes) and just found out they both had the same director of photography!

Also, I loved the soundtrack!
It's the same production company - A24

Just watched episode 8 last night and
omg I am terrified of that creature!

Reactions: 4
We finished watching this weekend and we really enjoyed it! The acting is phenomenal, I only knew Ali Wong (Amy) from her stand up comedy so it's great seeing her in this kind of role!

The ending felt kind of meh to me though, I'm curious as to whether there will be a season 2 or if they'll just end it on a "what are they now" cliff hanger

Reactions: 1
I just finished watching it over the weekend and really enjoyed it. The way it escalated was crazy. Both actors were great, in fact everybody was great in it.