Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do those ridiculous paper balls look like piled up next to her fireplace!! 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What’s with the pile of cardboard ball things ? How much shite does she need in that living room? The whole room looks like a manky hovel

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Couple of things this morning:
1-why does she ALWAYS finger her ears and then rub the hand across the face? 🤦‍♀️

2- I don’t understand Instagram with regards to engagement etc, but with over 100k ‘followers’ her posts don’t get that many likes and comments are mostly below 50. Surely companies look at these numbers before they approach these influencers?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Couple of things this morning:
1-why does she ALWAYS finger her ears and then rub the hand across the face? 🤦‍♀️

2- I don’t understand Instagram with regards to engagement etc, but with over 100k ‘followers’ her posts don’t get that many likes and comments are mostly below 50. Surely companies look at these numbers before they approach these influencers?
In answer to number 2, I think a lot of companies are still quite clueless when it comes to social media marketing, they are clearly still looking at the number of followers only, when they should also be looking at engagement rate, level of professionalism of the influencer, does the influencer respond to all comments professionally and promptly, how previous campaigns have performed, requesting engagement reports from the influencer or from their management.

You only have to look at the type of 'mickey mouse' companies that work with Beggy to see she's never going to be the next Mrs. Hinch or Zoella!

Reactions: 8
Wow!! Does she really think people need a lesson in how to wrap a bottle of wine? Does she think she invented everything??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Went to the garden centre today. And realised I now have a very real but irrational hatred for gonks now. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Whats wrong with sticking the bottle in a bottle bag? I've got 2 kids under the age of 4 and I don't have time to be dicking around with cellophane. Also if you need to shown how to do a pull bow you need to get in the bin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Day off today 😂 REALLY she’s just gone back after be furlonged and now a day off . Jesus wet that Arcade must be so busy . Unbelievable I cannot believe what this woman posts on her Instagram and how her followers think she’s the best thing since sliced bread . She needs help .

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha

I'm done 🤣 what is with that pile of balls next to the fireplace?

Imagine how quick that house would go up in a fire, especially an electrical one 😳. All that tat they’d be an inferno.

Reactions: 7
Imagine how quick that house would go up in a fire, especially an electrical one 😳. All that tat they’d be an inferno.
Think the only thing that old electric fire puffs out is dust 😂thats got to be 20 years old 😂

D52C368E-44EB-4346-8718-04AC903DE31B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beggy you seriously need to stop wearing skinny jeans they look absolutely ridiculous with your mahoosive clown feet

Reactions: 10
She’s not seriously leaving those paper balls on the floor???🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.