Beckyhomesweethomeaccount #40 I feel such “luckiness” whilst peering at me tree, me me me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is unbelievable . She’s such a selfish individual who will stop at nothing to make money . Get a proper job and stop pretending your life is perfect . She’s a disgrace and I write this after a lovely 12 hour shift on a hospital ward . I witnessed the first covid 19 vaccination yesterday morning in my hospital but still old Becky runs around buying old tat . The woman needs to wake up and smell the coffee . She lives a very secluded life the silly old witch .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope Beggy enjoys looking at her free tree ! Check out the latest post on the companies Instagram. People are mentioning influencers who got free stuff receiving with no issue ! This lot will end up on watch dog. Beggy wont give a tit tho.
Reading these comments it is absolutely shocking how this company runs their business ... they need closing down

Reactions: 9
Reading these comments it is absolutely shocking how this company runs their business ... they need closing down
I’m shocked at how many have not received what they ordered in November. Beggy got her free tree fast tho

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How many times did she have to flash her hip bone. She never changes. Then started rubbing her thighs like a creep. Of course she needs to get more, one in every colour for our Begz.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Beggy trying to look like a rich mummy ? Buying Baby Brookeblessher new stick on composite teeffs? As a trainee hairdresser no way she can afford veneers ?

Yet again Begs, well done for acknowledging the global pandemic - Millions loosing jobs, Foodbank’s can not cope and this twit is flaunting her spending ?

I’m lucky to not be affected by the pandemic job wise and would not dream of rubbing it in people’s faces!

Wets herself over the pound shop, works part time on minimum wage and then spends thousands at the dentists ? She didn’t turn her back on a high paid job? She’s admitted they had no money when the children were small ??

Spoke to a friend who used to work on the Docs- Supervisor max £50k - that’s take home £3127.99 a month. Begs spends more than that a month !

IT DOES NOT ADD UP! All the money this bell end saves on not paying for school trips does not equal this amount of spending every day.

Up to her eyeballs on the plastic, trying to keep up with high earning instagramers - Jason clueless I recon !
she probably earns nearly £1000 a month from the arcade tax free
Is Beggy trying to look like a rich mummy ? Buying Baby Brookeblessher new stick on composite teeffs? As a trainee hairdresser no way she can afford veneers ?

Yet again Begs, well done for acknowledging the global pandemic - Millions loosing jobs, Foodbank’s can not cope and this twit is flaunting her spending ?

I’m lucky to not be affected by the pandemic job wise and would not dream of rubbing it in people’s faces!

Wets herself over the pound shop, works part time on minimum wage and then spends thousands at the dentists ? She didn’t turn her back on a high paid job? She’s admitted they had no money when the children were small ??

Spoke to a friend who used to work on the Docs- Supervisor max £50k - that’s take home £3127.99 a month. Begs spends more than that a month !

IT DOES NOT ADD UP! All the money this bell end saves on not paying for school trips does not equal this amount of spending every day.

Up to her eyeballs on the plastic, trying to keep up with high earning instagramers - Jason clueless I recon !
She probably earns around 1k a month tax free at the arcade, then whatever on her swipe ups and paid ADs. I reckon she probably charges for her services (the trees she’s done and that blokes house she ‘interior designed’) it all adds up. She’s eluded to them having no mortgage and I reckon their gusto is free/cheap because of the sign ups using her code. She also sells stuff a lot (including gifted items and bootsal bargains). STILL my take home is around 3K and my husbands nearly 4K a month but after paying all our bills and pensions etc and our food shopping, we don’t have the disposable income she does to spend on shite, not that I’d want to!!

I’m sorry but who do you think you are 😂 tongue out and pulling pony tail 😂 I would never let my child get work like that at such a younge age, hope she gets an infection.
Sorry but that’s terrible. She’s 19 ffs, I genuinely wish people would back off Brooke a bit. She’s not exactly unusual for a young adult!!! Wishing an infection on her??
I can’t stand Beggy, but this isn’t brookes thread!

She’s ‘body checking’ which is an eating disorder trait. I thought it was really sad to see her doing it so much tonight
Don't get me wrong, Becky is a gaping head wound of a human being. But she's also obviously ill with nobody around her to help her see it.

Oh well time for some more shopping abs posting stories, that'll sort you out! Cu tomm :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they are that well off for money why in gods name does she still go to the arcades dishing out 2ps ... I just don’t get it at all especially when she hates it
This. I can’t stop wondering this.
What is the reason for her working two days ?

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t see why she doesn’t work full time. It’s not like she’s volunteering on her days off or helping out with child care for her granddaughter.
I wonder if one of them had a big win in Vegas or gambling and that set them up abit ? Then she’s making money from ads, freebies and selling freebies. It’s all very odd.
I also do not know how she keeps any non-bot followers because she’s the most boring woman ever. She lacks any know how or brain 🧠 cells to do research on subjects or topics she could talk about on Instagram and I don’t think 🤔 she’s bothered too either. All about the greed & money and onto the next fix or high.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay, so where are these paper monstrosities going? On her tree? As if it’s not got enough tat on it !
Christmas jumper I wouldn’t be seen dead in, yet another gonk, then watching another tit film! Does she ever watch anything else? Like, a documentary? Probably not because A, she probably wouldn’t understand it and B, she couldn’t give a tit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t see why she doesn’t work full time. It’s not like she’s volunteering on her days off or helping out with child care for her granddaughter.
I wonder if one of them had a big win in Vegas or gambling and that set them up abit ? Then she’s making money from ads, freebies and selling freebies. It’s all very odd.
I also do not know how she keeps any non-bot followers because she’s the most boring woman ever. She lacks any know how or brain 🧠 cells to do research on subjects or topics she could talk about on Instagram and I don’t think 🤔 she’s bothered too either. All about the greed & money and onto the next fix or high.
I agree, it’s bone idle at 42!
I don’t think she had a win in vegas, she shared everything
she stayed at the naffest hotel and ran about in primark all week, like the giant chav she is
they have no life and Jason earns overtime, that’s my theory

Reactions: 7
Okay, so where are these paper monstrosities going? On her tree? As if it’s not got enough tat on it !
Christmas jumper I wouldn’t be seen dead in, yet another gonk, then watching another tit film! Does she ever watch anything else? Like, a documentary? Probably not because A, she probably wouldn’t understand it and B, she couldn’t give a tit 🙄
Spot on there 👍
I agree, it’s bone idle at 42!
I don’t think she had a win in vegas, she shared everything
she stayed at the naffest hotel and ran about in primark all week, like the giant chav she is
they have no life and Jason earns overtime, that’s my theory
@Holidaysun Yes I agree ☝ you could be right with Jason’s overtime.
it’s so lazy & I just don’t get it. It’s not like she’s got young kids so fits in working part time around the kids and child care.All that time during the pandemic she’s had off and she basically broke the rules, sat on her sofa permanently and ordered stuff. She could have done so much good for others even if it was just a afternoon week volunteering or something. The amount of heartbreaking things I hear everyday at work about people who can’t afford to buy food, Christmas presents for their kids or keep they home due to COVID & then I see beggy witch after her grabby Freebies etc and her general crappy behaviour- just makes me want to scream, makes me so mad 😡 x

• Sad
Thread suggestion #41 - Swipe ups galore to pay for Beggys brand new teef, how many days left til she takes down that awful wreath?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This. I can’t stop wondering this.
What is the reason for her working two days ?
Some people work a few hours to keep them 'legal' but the real money comes from dubious sources, the general rule is spend it big, so no large sums of cash are ever found in the house , to incriminate you, should someone investigate

Some people work a few hours to keep them 'legal' but the real money comes from dubious sources, the general rule is spend it big, so no large sums of cash are ever found in the house , to incriminate you, should someone investigate
Be interesting to see what the HMRC would say however. She’s earning through Insta. Some of it should be being declared somewhere. She’s on the fiddle I think.

Thread suggestion #41 stood preening in the all the Christmas tat, omg whose horse is that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope.you.are.all.ok and you all slept ok, ffs no you don’t, you couldn’t give a monkeys bollock how anyone feels about anything, it’s like all the head influenzers have a guide book that they get given and use to manipulate their followers into thinking they’re friends and check off a list each day, get in the bleeping bin you absolute idiots, I’m so pissed off with all of them today already 😡👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.