Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shave your legs before posting pics of them you hairy beast!!! VOM

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was scared to watch her stories today knowing she would be hungover 😵 no one needs to see that no one!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to slam everything down when she’s showing things. Or tap them excessively with her nail! It’s so annoying!

Reactions: 2
She’s not had the things out the bag for 5 seconds and the aff links are up
How does that all work does she go into matalan an say hi im a beggy old woman with a big insta following that i bought myself can i have these clothes for free if i mention them on my stories 🤷‍♀️ How does it work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’ll be stories later saying how sorry she is for not having time to answer any ‘PMs’ today
She’s pissed off about something, a rant is coming, I will put my home on it. She will be fuming she can’t blow up on her stories about this thread as she always preaches “if you don’t like it then unfollow” and the “opinions are like belly buttons” quote as she knows she will contradict herself as we all know she has been on here bitching 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She will never go private as it will loose her too much dolla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s so funny when she gets pissed off! Shows her true colours when she swears and gets angry. She is a nasty piece of work behind the facade

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s not had the things out the bag for 5 seconds and the aff links are up
Suprised she didn't film that from the car park! She needed summer trainers though. One minute she's enjoying the weather but the sniff of an opportunity to shop and she was off. No matter if you can afford it Becky - your shopping compulsion is out of your control!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How does that all work does she go into matalan an say hi im a beggy old woman with a big insta following that i bought myself can i have these clothes for free if i mention them on my stories 🤷‍♀️ How does it work
They apply to a company and show their follower reach and of they are accepted they can swipe up on loads of companies that they aff link company work with. This is why she swiped up on the furniture set on amazon as Vaughn Hus obviously don’t support the aff link so she done it to amazon as she will get money back from it plusnit was more expensive.

I would like to know how much she has made as she thinks everyone buys things because she has bought it. She also does aff links to things she’s never bought and for shops sales the greedy cow

Reactions: 3
She mentioned once (literally the very first time she did an af link) she made 7p 😂 bullshit. And the best part was, the day before, she was pledging to never do an af link because ‘she doesn’t believe in them’ blah blah blah, next minute every bleeping post is af and ad. Snore, bore me later beggy, shave your legs and clean your beef flaps while you’re at it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.