Beckyhomesweethome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They apply to a company and show their follower reach and of they are accepted they can swipe up on loads of companies that they aff link company work with. This is why she swiped up on the furniture set on amazon as Vaughn Hus obviously don’t support the aff link so she done it to amazon as she will get money back from it plusnit was more expensive.

I would like to know how much she has made as she thinks everyone buys things because she has bought it. She also does aff links to things she’s never bought and for shops sales the greedy cow
😳 greedy indeed

Reactions: 2
How does that all work does she go into matalan an say hi im a beggy old woman with a big insta following that i bought myself can i have these clothes for free if i mention them on my stories 🤷‍♀️ How does it work
It’s even easier than that. There’s a app you download and you can find pretty much any item in most popular shops to link. You need more than a certain amount of followers and have your profile verified but once your in the app you can search for anything and get the link. She’s clearly seen Matalan have items in the app so she’s gone and bought them just for the swipe up 🤪

Reactions: 3
I thought that too and the new scent of hello spring is her fave?? Hmm I doubt she's even used it before
She did used to use it ages ago pink grapefruit was her favourite though lol and unsurprisingly she bought bottles of it think this could’ve been on her old account though it was a really long time ago and haven’t heard her mention it since, she can’t stand Hinch so figured that’s why she mentions cleaning less now

She did used to use it ages ago pink grapefruit was her favourite though lol and unsurprisingly she bought bottles of it think this could’ve been on her old account though it was a really long time ago and haven’t heard her mention it since, she can’t stand Hinch so figured that’s why she mentions cleaning less now
She used to put neat zoflora in a wax burner 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This might just be me over thinking but I feel the way she describes clothes is really patronising to people who wear the size she mentions. Like today emphasising that the xl is big feels like a put down to those that wear xl clothes, if that makes sense. Pisses me off

Reactions: 14
Those lumps between her armpit and bra band today 🤢 put a T-shirt on, nobody wants to see that along with your hairy legs and greasy hair. Put me off my dinner

• Haha
She can't stand hinch yet she follows her???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I don’t know if she can’t stand her Lol but she definitely gives off the vibe she’s not a fan of course she would follow her though as she will feel like she has too and if she gave her a sniff of attention she’d be straight up her arse! As someone else just said she’s probably jealous of her Hinch has never acknowledged her despite her mentioning and messaging her so that probably made her feel like a right mug lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This might just be me over thinking but I feel the way she describes clothes is really patronising to people who wear the size she mentions. Like today emphasising that the xl is big feels like a put down to those that wear xl clothes, if that makes sense. Pisses me off
Just came on here to say similar after watching her stories just now, why does she feel the need to tell everyone what size she bought something in i get the ones from china maybe but why do we need to know what size she bought her Matalan jackets in just feels like showing off and to remind everyone she’s thin!

Well I don’t know if she can’t stand her Lol but she definitely gives off the vibe she’s not a fan of course she would follow her though as she will feel like she has too and if she gave her a sniff of attention she’d be straight up her arse! As someone else just said she’s probably jealous of her Hinch has never acknowledged her despite her mentioning and messaging her so that probably made her feel like a right mug lol
No she is so envious of Hinch as she shot to fame so quickly when she had to work hard to get her followers, it’s her job you know and she should be paid for her Instagram 😂😂

She has made loads of shady digs at Hinch, I speak to someone who speaks to becky and she talks about her all the time as to why Hinch is making all that money when she has Been doing the same thing for years and now wants a book deal. (Not naming names as that’s shady) but I totally believe it’s true.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just came on here to say similar after watching her stories just now, why does she feel the need to tell everyone what size she bought something in i get the ones from china maybe but why do we need to know what size she bought her Matalan jackets in just feels like showing off and to remind everyone she’s thin!
But apparently she thinks she’s massive so why is she not buying size 22 clothes? 😂 cos she lies and just loves the attention

Reactions: 4
Anyone else remember when beggy did the question poll thing and someone mentioned beggy’s own book, and all she responded was “would love to. Know from a well known source that someone who’s just released a book on here is set to earn over a million pound for it”. Why bleeping mention that in the first place you desperate old trout??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's exactly like she wants everyone to know she is thin, but considering she is recovering from an eating disorder she should know how triggering that would be to people. I have an eating disorder and Wear xl clothes and she has really triggered me these last few days with her clothes size mentions... So for that becky... duck you

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else remember when beggy did the question poll thing and someone mentioned beggy’s own book, and all she responded was “would love to. Know from a well known source that someone who’s just released a book on here is set to earn over a million pound for it”. Why bleeping mention that in the first place you desperate old trout??
Desperate old trout I’m screaming 😂😂😂

• Haha
No she is so envious of Hinch as she shot to fame so quickly when she had to work hard to get her followers, it’s her job you know and she should be paid for her Instagram 😂😂

She has made loads of shady digs at Hinch, I speak to someone who speaks to becky and she talks about her all the time as to why Hinch is making all that money when she has Been doing the same thing for years and now wants a book deal. (Not naming names as that’s shady) but I totally believe it’s true.
The beggy twit wants a book deal? Will it be legible? After all she's an illiterate bleep!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.