Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine publicly announcing your going to work with a raging hangover! (I mean I’ve done it but I try to hide it from my employer!!)
Anyone else would either change their shift or not drink to oblivion the night before work. I bet she'll drive in too !!

Reactions: 15
Going to work for 8 hours after a night of booze on a diet of full fat coke & chocolate. And that’s all she will have today, her diet literally consists of quick, processed foods ( potato gratin/ microwaved tikka/jars of kung po) & garlic mushroom coating...oh and alcohol, tit loads of alcohol!!!

Reactions: 7
Going to work for 8 hours after a night of booze on a diet of full fat coke & chocolate. And that’s all she will have today, her diet literally consists of quick, processed foods ( potato gratin/ microwaved tikka/jars of kung po) & garlic mushroom coating...oh and alcohol, tit loads of alcohol!!!
And then cant understand why she's falling asleep at the time🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
And!! She bleeping drove to work this morning!! Over the limit- again. She is a danger to herself and everyone else 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
And!! She bleeping drove to work this morning!! Over the limit- again. She is a danger to herself and everyone else 🤬🤬
I can't believe it! Beggy if you're reading this you are a scummy bleep for driving considering the state of you this morning. You 100% would have been over the limit. Absolute twit

Reactions: 12
So she drove to work hungover this morning & more than likely still over the limit.
What a bleep!!!!!!!!!!

You can report her for driving while over the limit and they will look into it. Insta stories can be found again I think, but also they will monitor her activity etc and they will pull her over if she's out early morning etc xx

Reactions: 11
I’m bleeping fuming!
I’m not a violent person by any means but I’d love to slap some bleeping common sense into that thick, idiotic witch!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In ur your words beggy, “some people don’t help themselves getting bad publicity” beggy ur one of these people. Ur scum!! Driving over the limit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just reported her, I was also advised if anyone else has seen her stories to report it to Crimestoppers- it’s annonomous so you don’t need to give any of your details and it can be done online.
I’m not sure what can be proved as her stories will time out because of new stories she’s uploading but at least they have some information on her.

She could kill someone, I’ve seen the devastation this causes, she may think she feels fine & it’s ok to drive because it’s only around the corner but it’s not bleeping ok...it’s NEVER ok!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just reported her, I was also advised if anyone else has seen her stories to report it to Crimestoppers- it’s annonomous so you don’t need to give any of your details and it can be done online.
I’m not sure what can be proved as her stories will time out because of new stories she’s uploading but at least they have some information on her.

She could kill someone, I’ve seen the devastation this causes, she may think she feels fine & it’s ok to drive because it’s only around the corner but it’s not bleeping ok...it’s NEVER ok!!!!
My grandfather was killed by someone over the limit the next day so this strikes a painful chord with me. Is she bleeping thick broadcasting to 65k followers that she drives whilst over the limit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The thing is she just doesn’t care and she would never address driving whilst still over the limit in her stories because that would be admitting she was in the wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The thing is she just doesn’t care and she would never address driving whilst still over the limit in her stories because that would be admitting she was in the wrong
What's the betting she'll mention something later about driving to the wedding yesterday and leaving the car there and that's why she was walking to pick it up after work. tit excuse damage control

Reactions: 4
My grandfather was killed by someone over the limit the next day so this strikes a painful chord with me. Is she bleeping thick broadcasting to 65k followers that she drives whilst over the limit.
I am so sorry 💛

She has no conscience & zero intelligence. It makes me so angry how flippant & blasé she is, she thinks she’s above the law, that’s what irritates me the most.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.