Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she pronounces her ‘ck’

Ugh it sounds like she has a mouth full of saliva 🤢
Definitely the most irritating person on Instagram! But I can’t stop myself watching her videos, it’s nice to be in the loop on this thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Going to make Brooke’s bed...duck right off. She’s 18 years old, an adult, get her to make her own bloody bed! I know I shouldn’t but I can’t help but compare my daughter who is the same age as Brooke, honestly they’re poles apart, my daughter is so independent & lives away from home for Uni, but does EVERYTHING for herself! I doubt Brooke shits without Beggy wiping her arse for her!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else noticed the gifts seem to have dried up a bit ?

She needs to up her begging. She’s desperate to be an instagrammer but I really think brands are put off by her scankyness / screeching / drunken / chavness.

Reactions: 11
Going to make Brooke’s bed...duck right off. She’s 18 years old, an adult, get her to make her own bloody bed! I know I shouldn’t but I can’t help but compare my daughter who is the same age as Brooke, honestly they’re poles apart, my daughter is so independent & lives away from home for Uni, but does EVERYTHING for herself! I doubt Brooke shits without Beggy wiping her arse for her!!!
My daughter is 12 and makes her own bed probs worries she will snap a nail 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I ordered an item that didn't come as requested eg no writing I'd send the fucker back. Oh no not Beggy. She's like a bleeping magpie. Once she's got hold of something shiny she can't put it down

• Haha
Her latest post on the grid 👀 I’m no grammar police but duck me I need a gin after trying to read that !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she not proofread before she presses post?
Stupid question really, she won’t even know what proofread means 🤭

Perhaps you should have used some of that money you’ve spent on holidays on some English lessons, Beggy.

I feel embarrassed for her...Did I love it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

My friends 2 girls are 12 and 9 and make their own beds and lunch for school ! My friend isn't lazy but she's bringing her girls up to be independent and experience real life. They have lots of "children" time, have fantastic values and are a very close and loving family.

I mean this as concern not as a snide comment, but she looks awful here. Seriously not being mean. She looks unwell, gaunt and like shes sinking into herself. Her legs have no muscle or fat on them. Her chest and shoulders are just bone. I would hope that she read here and seek help or do some soul searching at the very least but I know it would be taken the wrong way if she read this. But that's all part of the illness i suppose, I watched my friend go through the whole same thing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My friends 2 girls are 12 and 9 and make their own beds and lunch for school ! My friend isn't lazy but she's bringing her girls up to be independent and experience real life. They have lots of "children" time, have fantastic values and are a very close and loving family.
I’ve always been the same with my four. I raised them to be able to one day spread their wings and live their own life independently ( with me and my hubby always there if needed)
We are extremely close, but it is so rewarding to know my children can thrive in the world and look after themselves 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve always been the same with my four. I raised them to be able to one day spread their wings and live their own life independently ( with me and my hubby always there if needed)
We are extremely close, but it is so rewarding to know my children can thrive in the world and look after themselves 💛
👌 this .....teaching them life skills 👍 my eldest two got their own houses and full time jobs I’m extremely proud of them both 💖

• Heart
😂😂😂😂 made my day that has I can die a happy woman .....even though my jambo insta account has gone wankers !!!
Tbh, they actually have a point. Not against you guys as such, but a lot of times comments get out of hand and away from the actual concerning subjects. That's when we get called trolls. And rightfully so. But, meh

Urgh. Why does she think it’s ok to film herself in bed with her loose boobs everywhere, witter on about nothing then scrape her manky spades down her cleavage? Absolute woman 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.