Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ESTAs are done, the tickets are printed and we’re going to LOS Vegas. Hoo-fecking-ray.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FML shouting/whispering, LOS vegas you thick duck its LAS vegas. Her dumbness winds me up!

Pug faced ugly bleep 😂😂
Please fess up whoever you are, I want to give you a high 5 🤚🏼
My name is ....soz I can't tell you! x

Shes disappointed the women's refuge dont want her clothes :oops:
A normal reaction would be ok no worries do you know of any other charities that might benefit. But not Beggy. No she has a face like a smacked arse that she wont be able to boomerang her shabby 3rd hand tit being handed over
View attachment 37505
Instead of spending money on constant tit, why doesn't she get her teeth sorted out?!!!

Lighthouse is a charity shop isn’t it?
No it's womens aid based in Ipswich, I've just googled and then emailed to ask if they are accepting donations of clothing at the moment, I'll let you all know if they reply.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she wear all these weird ass bleeping printed tops. She needs to take note as she slays so many people off bleeping head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So all them clothes she has and it looks to me like she slept in the same White vest top that she went out in yesterday 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Really odd, our local refuge take decent clothes (mainly casual because the women have no need for neon suits) and toiletries, particularly sanitary wear.

• Haha
Who actually gives a toss about Brooke leaving the house, arriving at the airport or getting to Budapest- Bore off woman 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I take it when she says ‘non on insta’ that no one has offered her a freebie?

Aww, what a shame, after all that begging too! Fancy having to pay for your own repairs on your own house 🙄

P.S it’s existing, Beggy...Not exciting 🤦🏻‍♀️
And an exciting conservatory 🤣 I’m sure a trained chimp could string a post together that’s more coherent than this idiots 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I take it when she says ‘non on insta’ that no one has offered her a freebie?

Aww, what a shame, after all that begging too! Fancy having to pay for your own repairs on your own house 🙄

P.S it’s existing, Beggy...Not exciting 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh, THAT'S what she was trying to say. That makes sense 😂 I'm as thick as her, I just took as it was, wondered was so exciting about it!

Tbf, I don't mind the stuff telling us about Brooke so much, with the Budapest thing she just seems like a normal mum, excited, proud but nervous that her little girls going away kinda thing.
Everything else can bore the duck off though 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Just a little update on the conservatory stitchu"

THE WHAT?! Iv heard "sitchu" as in 'situation' but whats STITCHU... is she knitting herself a new conservatory?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s LAS, LAS, LAS Vegas!!! You’d think she’d know how to pronounce it considering she’s been there several times. Why does none of her friends or family correct her, is it a Suffolk thing? She’s so bloody annoying!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.