Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is seriously stupid....wash your hair and you erm get wet🤦🏼‍♀️
Los vegggasss..spit spit.
Obviously yeah erm obviously.
She’s a boring middle aged working class woman that thinks she’s posh and loaded.
She doesn’t have enough content to fill an hour let alone the full day she drones on and on.
She’s always on her own watching tv...her husband is always on his bike or out with the dog....they must be saddled with debt cos they never seem to work and always seem to be spending on tacky tit🥴

Reactions: 13
And her obsessive personality will now get her addicted to the star is born sound track that she will blast from Alexa on a loop, same as she did when she was late to the party watching the greatest showman and now keeping faith! On a different note I showed her to my daughters and mother yesterday and played guess the age. My daughters who are 21 and 17 guessed 63 and my mother who is 62 guessed she was roughly 55. They couldn’t believe it when I told them that allegedly she’s 2 years younger than me!!
😂😂😂😂😂
My partner thought she was least 55!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't get it 🤔
Did she actually say WHY they want to replace it ?? She's going on this morning about it being ALOT of money to pay out .... Well don't then !!!!
If you don't actually need to 😠
Might I suggest that it’s because a certain Hinch has just finished her extension and been gifted a lot of things ...and the “lovely” lady sees what’s the word gifted on a lot of her stories and thinks 🤔 mmmm maybe I could do well here! 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ Sorry my dear, chalk and cheese...I’m saying that and I’m not a hincher!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why don’t her family correct her with LOS Vegas... she did it yet again! can’t wait to see the check in girls face I’m here to check in to my flight for LOS Vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why don’t her family correct her with LOS Vegas... she did it yet again! can’t wait to see the check in girls face I’m here to check in to my flight for LOS Vegas
I get that it’s quite irritating but she does have quite a strong Suffolk accent.
My Mum has a Suffolk accent and some of the way she pronounces words drives me insane! I’m forever correcting her! 😂

Reactions: 1
Why is she so jealous of bigger accounts not ### correctly...just worry about yourself..bet she has had a warning from ASA again as she used that word TROLL...get over yourself beggy....if someone doesnt arse lick you they are not trolls..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I #ad everything” you don’t though, do you Begs? Hence the hundreds of reports to ASA 😀

What is she prattling on about this morning excuse me beggy wasn’t that quilt cover hovering over your saggy tits gifted to you by Christie’s ??? Where’s your # for it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be yourself, don’t be jealous of other people’s accounts...Says Beggy who is fuming that she doesn’t get everything Mrs Hinch gets 🤭

And 6m interaction lol! Screen shot or it never happened...

Oh and it’s ‘everything’ not ‘everythink’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Oh beggy you follow rules she sais all her photos she # does she think it does not apply to stories.
Beggy you was waffling on about the rules from your pit and totally forgot the # for you bedding my dear.

Reactions: 9
WHY do we want to see her shaving her legs? And why isn’t she in the shower when she does it? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No tit Sherlock, you get wet in the shower. Obviously!!!!!
I think she meant she used to wash her hair over the bath and now she can’t because they got rid of their bath so now she has to try wash her hair in the shower so she gets wet (cuz she’s dressed) - doesn’t make sense like because you’d just not be so bleeping grose and actually have a proper shower anyway wouldn’t you! It would be much quicker too, just grose lol

Reactions: 6
At it again with the big accounts... she is really jealous! She doesn’t write ad on everything, I have just checked a few pictures and as is missing. Also she clearly doesnt listen, I reported someone to ASA however if they do not promote the brand and haven’t worked with them in a year then it does not need to tagged ad even if the product is in situ! She needs to get off her high horse and stop trying to play the moral ground to her sheep

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.