Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most irritating voice on Instagram, the screech! Dreading September is that when she starts the Christmas countdown 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think she does read on here and genuinely loves it lol, she seems to play on things that get mentioned and acts like she’s made it because she’s talked about on here 😂🙈 hardly a celeb Beggy , more like publicly embarrassing for anyone who knows you in reality 😂😂😂😂😂 sad fucker

Reactions: 8
Great review of the iron ... “it’s really hot” well tit me, never come across any other iron that does that, so I’m sold!!! Jesus wept.
It didn’t get good reviews on Amazon and Dazzlin wasn’t that impressed

It didn’t get good reviews on Amazon and Dazzlin wasn’t that impressed
And shouldn’t she have put #gifted?

Reactions: 3
Why does she always say catch up with you in abit before straight away continuing to story and chat tit about pointless info...... so I’m just going to chill here and catch up with some stories (no your not because your too busy constantly uploading your own lol) then the next story straight after saying she’ll catch up in abit , just while I’m On I’ve just put the washing out, done some other bits and bobs - why bother? Lol it’s not content , it’s just speaking pointless tit to your phone 🙈😂 I wonder when she started cuz she’s in such a habit to chat to her phone from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to bed , what a waste of time 🙄

Reactions: 9
How funny she puts - no Affiliate link on the iron ? Never puts Affiliate link when she shares her tat links ?

Shouldn’t that amazon iron past state AD??

Reactions: 5
‘Obviously it’s Westholmes 1st birthday tomorrow’
Obviously?? How the duck is it obvious! Does Beggy even know what the word ‘obviously’ means? Why on earth would you say that? She’s a prick she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Obviously it’s Westholmes 1st birthday tomorrow’
Obviously?? How the duck is it obvious! Does Beggy even know what the word ‘obviously’ means? Why on earth would you say that? She’s a prick she really is.
This grates on me too 😂
‘Obviously I’m working tonight’
Every. Single. Time. 😠

Reactions: 7
Ugggghhh I’ve just had a flashback to when she started every day with “Good Morning from the Home sweet Home sofa” and shook her phone!
Wasn’t that when she was trying to get a new free sofa? Just waiting for the “Welcome to the HSW conservatory” before the Christmas countdown starts in 31 days!

• Sick
Ugggghhh I’ve just had a flashback to when she started every day with “Good Morning from the Home sweet Home sofa” and shook her phone!
Wasn’t that when she was trying to get a new free sofa? Just waiting for the “Welcome to the HSW conservatory” before the Christmas countdown starts in 31 days!
With the phone shake! 😡🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why have a hairstyle like a helmet if all you do is keep touching it because it's in your face..scratch scratch..ear dig..so yeah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's annoying me already this morning 'obviously I'm at work tomorrow, obviously I'm at a party next weekend' HOW IS THAT bleeping OBVIOUS TO US! Thick as duck. 'So yeah, better go get my arse in gear' *flicks hair 5 times* 'so yeah, happy friday peeps' GET SOME DECENT CONTENT YOU'RE bleeping BORING.

• Haha
It's annoying me already this morning 'obviously I'm at work tomorrow, obviously I'm at a party next weekend' HOW IS THAT bleeping OBVIOUS TO US! Thick as duck. 'So yeah, better go get my arse in gear' *flicks hair 5 times* 'so yeah, happy friday peeps' GET SOME DECENT CONTENT YOU'RE bleeping BORING.
She OBVIOUSLY doesn't know when to use the term "obvious" shes so embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“I’ve got no shoes that will go with a neon jumpsuit” duck OFF. OUT OF THE 400 PAIRS SHE HAS UPSTAIRS SHE HAS TO HAVE A NUDE PAIR OR BLACK PAIR THAT WILL GO WITH A JUMPSUIT THAT SHE WILL UNDOUBTEDLY WEAR ONCE😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
“I’ve got no shoes that will go with a neon jumpsuit” duck OFF. OUT OF THE 400 PAIRS SHE HAS UPSTAIRS SHE HAS TO HAVE A NUDE PAIR OR BLACK PAIR THAT WILL GO WITH A JUMPSUIT THAT SHE WILL UNDOUBTEDLY WEAR ONCE😡😡
wow really? Such a liar. I've not looked this morning, her content is sh*t, I swear she acts like shes some sort of celeb thinking everyone will want to know her every move , every day. Its really sad 😂

Reactions: 3
Her new hairstyle is just horrendous and it makes her head look huge compared to her body. I can never understand why she gets a hairstyle then is forever brushing it away from her face.
And those nails she got done - they already look like they are growing out - im sure the lady that does them just laughs whenever she books in.

Obviously she is at work tomorrow....how the duck is that obvious to us. The only thing that is obvious to us is that shes a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of the tit she comes out with is unreal “I was really pissed off because boots didn’t have the same offer on as SuperDrug even though they’re the same brand of lipstick” they’re two different shops love, they’re competitors for a reason🤷🏼‍♀️🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.