Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s seeeething with all the gifted stuff Hinch has been getting. Beggy hasn’t had something expensive for a while ? Could it be brands are seeing her chavyness ?

Reactions: 9
I can’t keep up with her, I keep missing stories cos I have a life and her life is her phone 🙄 ‘catch up with you... lot later’ 🤣🤣 not saying ‘beauts’ anymore Beggy? But you don’t read on here do you 😉 ‘what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought home?’ ‘Money after taking you out’ says it all doesn’t it. ‘It felt weird coz I’ve never normally got any’ Beggy take the hint, stop spending all of your husbands money and go and bleeping earn your own you lazy old cow! Can’t wait to see what the nail tech does with her nails today, bright pink outgrown spades with glitter? 🤣 I don’t want her to have them done, she doesn’t tap anymore without them on!
You called the nails! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
‘We get recognised in the strangest places’ ‘people come up to me all the time’

Who does she think she is seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That nail technician she goes to is having a laugh with her! I reckon as soon as Beggy gallops out of the salon the nail tech is straight on the phone to her mate saying ‘Ere Sandra, just had some right old mutton in here, she chose nails out of the collection for 15 year old girls at their prom! And I bodged them up so there’s a flippin’ great gap between the start of the nail and the nailbed’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh beggy you better get entering nikki’s giveaway because there isn’t no way your getting anything gifted again 😂 she’s got a bleeping nerve announcing nikki’s giveaway after what she did duck off you tree looking gumpbag nikki doesn’t need you to promote her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Becky I think you well and truly burnt that bridge with Nikki when you sabotaged those candle holders!!! Stop trying you look desperate.

Had a quick flick through westholme interior stories, they’ve shared some mentions from others but no hers. 🤣🤣🤣

She really doesn’t get it does she?? 🤦‍♀️🤣
There’s no reply to her comment but a reply to most others again 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh beggy you better get entering nikki’s giveaway because there isn’t no way your getting anything gifted again 😂 she’s got a bleeping nerve announcing nikki’s giveaway after what she did duck off you tree looking gumpbag nikki doesn’t need you to promote her
What did she do to Nikki? I must of missed that.

Reactions: 1
Great review of the iron ... “it’s really hot” well tit me, never come across any other iron that does that, so I’m sold!!! Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What did she do

Nikki gifted her two candlesticks (not cheap) and beggy painted them pink
Oh how dare she

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.